• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by tarmsabye

1. T

Post Any Google Pixel 4 / 4XL case directing speakers to the front?

So I bought and have tried the Schnail case. It's too bulky for me even with my big hands... Any other recommendations would be great. Thanks in advance! P.S. Looking for a light case with something similar to a case I have with on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Simple and effective :)...
  2. T

Post Any Google Pixel 4 / 4XL case directing speakers to the front?

It sure is louder than Pixel 3, however I do game in mobile where my hands keep blocking the bottom speaker. SuperLeakTX thanks! that's what I'm looking for! It seems that it's out of stock on Amazon though, will check out on their official website.
  3. T

Thread Any Google Pixel 4 / 4XL case directing speakers to the front?

As it's such a disappointment that Google 4 / 4XL doesn't have duo front firing speakers any more, does anyone manages to find any cases that redirects the sound to the front? Eg. for iPhones there's always a case from X-Doria: Defense Series that does this. Was wondering a similar case feature...
  4. T

Post Download mode on Razer Phone 2?

Thanks for the clarification! Manage to flash successfully with another PC install all the drivers new. I guess there might be a bug in my current PC.
  5. T

Thread Download mode on Razer Phone 2?

Hi all, I feel like my Razer phone 2 has been a bit buggy like 60 fps option in Cortex for some games doesn't work, so I want to flash a factory image to hopefully cleans it up. Thing is I can't figure out how to get to download mode to show up like the first phone, any ideas? When following...
  6. T

Thread Custom Ringtone?

Anybody know how to add a custom ringtone to the Razer Phone? I can't seem to find the option anywhere. Thanks!