• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Tasteslikeawesome

1. Tasteslikeawesome

Post [DEV] Bravia Engine | 100% Legit | Stock 2.3.3 | 31/07/2011

i installed the zip and i see no difference in image quality although the camera now has a 3d analygraph option(works). yay:confused:
  2. Tasteslikeawesome

Post Games/fun

Before i download 1gb of data, does it lag on the x10? if not which rom are you using? yes i see you have the 2.3.2 installed but if you like me you switch between roms for different functions like camera.
  3. Tasteslikeawesome

Post Minecraft for android... ( need help )

Go to minecraft.net and download one of there custom maps from the forums.
  4. Tasteslikeawesome

Post {X10}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - RELEASED - FreeXperia Project

003 is up :D testing will post bugs later this morning.
  5. Tasteslikeawesome

My feature is broken I have leds on those . Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA App
  6. Tasteslikeawesome

Yes it can. Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  7. Tasteslikeawesome

Wired tether say unsupported kernel then crashes :( battery fine here. Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  8. Tasteslikeawesome

Post Minecraft on android devices.

It will take ages to copy, when they finally release the open source this game development will progress quickly. I for one dont need any other games if that happens.:D p.s. thankyou tr0llica for the link to his main page
  9. Tasteslikeawesome

Thread Minecraft on android devices.

Hey guys, If you haven't heard of minecraft then your life is about to get a whole lot better, if you have then your dreams are coming true. Recently a dev has been busy and has created a working alpha beta. The link is under the video, its not as good as it can be but it's only the beginning...
  10. Tasteslikeawesome

V16 bug, blue notification light flashes for no reason, tried a reboot and clear cache/notification bar but still wont go away. Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  11. Tasteslikeawesome

Post How To Port iPhone Apps To Windows Mobile? Microsoft Will Show You How

Lol if this isn't a joke I suggest a iPhone is more suited for you. Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA App
  12. Tasteslikeawesome

Thanks, was confused cause j usually says something and I'm testing a custom XDA app. Sent from my FreeX10 using XDA App
  13. Tasteslikeawesome

I'm using XDA app on my phone and I can't see the 0014 link, is that due to the app or is 0015 being uploaded? Sent from my FreeX10 using XDA App
  14. Tasteslikeawesome

Phone tester says I only have 280 MB ram in 0014. Sent from my FreeX10 using XDA App
  15. Tasteslikeawesome

Post Custom screen off animation possibility

I have this in the 2.3.2 rom for x10 which is currently at 0013 in the android development thread.