Recent content by tattooed87129

1. T

Post [ROM][A12][GAPPS] XTENDED XS-Tribute To Vladimir [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 19 Feb 2022 ]

Extended is the only Android 10 ROM for OnePlus 5 that is 100% usable for everyday use no microphone issue just flash and use and the developers are so fast to fix bugs it's amazing and the customization options are awesome I definitely recommend it
  2. T

Post [ROM][A12][GAPPS] XTENDED XS-Tribute To Vladimir [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 19 Feb 2022 ]

Yeah they got it worked out MSM is solid to my knowledge it's the only 10.0 ROM for cheeseburger with the microphone and messenger sound issue ---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ---------- It's fixed
  3. T

Sound is broken on messenger disabling Google permission is not a option great otherwise the only 10.0 rom not having the messenger mic problem is nitrogen Is it a problem with messenger or something because all the 10.0 ROMs for OnePlus 5 seem to have the same problem
  4. T

Post [ROM][10.0][ONEPLUS 5] crDroid Android 6.17 [30 APR 2021]

Ok I've tried crdroid again and the patch for magisk worked safety net worked but still is buggy pixel launcher won't work but the other launchers work fine I'm still saying nitrogen is the only 10.0 ROM for OnePlus 5 that hassle free is usable as a daily driver
  5. T

I don't bank on my phone so no I have not ---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ---------- Thanks I'll try it ---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ---------- I've used PayPal and eBay with no problem
  6. T

Seems ok everything works but it won't pass safety net in magisk out of all the 10.0 ROMs for OnePlus 5 nitrogen is the only one that works with no issue at all
  7. T

Post [ROM][cheeseburger][10.0.X] LineageOS 17.1 (Q) for Oneplus 5

It's a Trainwreck not even close to daily driveable I've always loved lineage since CyanogenMod but they have a lot of work still I can't even get the firmware to work I'm gonna wait a few for a couple updates and try again but nitrogen seems solid until then
  8. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][BETA][10.0] NitrogenOS [Op5/5t][24-08-2020]

It's awesome everything works it seems solid the update today fixed the safety net check with magisk in my opinion it's definitely the most everyday driverable rom out for OnePlus 5 and I've tried all 3
  9. T

Post [ROM][10.0][ONEPLUS 5T] crDroid Android 6.17 [30 APR 2021]

I have tried for 3 days to get it to work on my OnePlus 5 and all I can get is a grey screen on boot I followed the instructions any suggestions?
  10. T

Post [ROM][A5000 | cheeseburger][8.1.X][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 (Oreo) for Oneplus 5

Gotta say that I've been a fan since I seen the first cyanogen OnePlus 1 I was a loyal fan since the world of custom ROMs would not be what it is today without them and lineage is exactly what the name describes and if you want a stable well maintained rom except no substitute I wish OnePlus...