• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by TaylorPPC

1. T

Post [GUIDE] Root, Bootloader Unlocks, and More!

i cannot get towel root to install, i have a ported verizon s5 to ST, and it will not connect to 4g unless i can set apn settings. it will not run towel root in wifi either. any suggestions?
  2. T

Post [ROM/ROOT/CWM] Sero 7 Pro (US) - dopa v2.0

I'm ment Sero 8 not zero...but I'll try thanks
  3. T

Post [ROM/ROOT/CWM] Sero 7 Pro (US) - dopa v2.0

Will this method work for the Zero 8?
  4. T

Post Verizon,Sprint,Galaxy S2,S3,S4,Note,Note 2,Note 3 Straight Talk Flashing!

I did yesterday, I'll try again. Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app ---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ---------- My email is [email protected] Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app
  5. T

Ok, so I can use my current info on my i500 and clone it to my s3? And just re flash my i500 with the new esn from the new st 3g donor phone? Is there an option in cdma workshop to pull everything including 3g keys a and then write it to another device? Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda...
  6. T

Yes, st 3g donor phone for my fascinate originally..Will be giving it to my wife once I flash my S3.. I have a new st 3g donor phone, i will write that esn to my S3... What processes are different? Can you be more detailed...I would have just bought a S3 from St that is for Verizon towers but...
  7. T

Huh? With my fascinate there is no ota programming either..I used a 3g donor phone for it, did my flash via cdma workshop, did my st prl and 3g keys were pulled. Same thing should apply for my Verizon Samsung galaxy S3 no? What would it matter what SIM I use? I Want to be on Verizon...
  8. T

I'm on stock 4.3, will root and change Rom when I flash it to ST. Can I just go into a Verizon store and buy a SIM? What different steps do I need to flash that is different then my fascinate? This is all easy stuff to do,(i was building Windows mobile roms before most of you knew how to use a...
  9. T

Waiting on that write up. I've flashed my fascinate before with no problem. But I didn't get a lte SIM with my g3..do i need one to flash? Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app
  10. T

Post [DEV] [MOD REQUEST] Samsung galaxy S 4g lockscreen

Bump bump any word on this? Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
  11. T

Post [DISCONTINUED][Jan 12][SD/CWM][HOT]JDMS 1.7 BETA Ultimate[DISCONTINUED]

Flashed this rom and everything was working great untill the screen stopped working.....reflashed and still same issue.....flashed back to a DAF rom and still no screen response.....any ideas would be great.
  12. T

Post [Sep 21][SD][mattc Leo + Froyo w/Sense 1.8][Kernel: 2.6.32.15 #5]

Not able to sign in to twitter via sense or peep....any ideas? Other then that this build is the fastest and smoothest yet...and with ppp build data flies
  13. T

Post [SOLUTION] Possible solution for heavy battery drainage.

I got an instant wake up delay after renaming lights.qsd8k.o, but I will report back on battery drain over night Edit: screen delay is gone now... With WiFi on and taskkiller running and setcpu running I received these results after renaming one file 335mA on standby 6mA on standby Sent...
  14. T

Post [Q] Using WIFI -N 145Mbps or 300Mbps and SLOW

That's because the Hd2 is only WiFi b /g not N. Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App