Recent content by tblr0ne

1. T

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

Version 3 seems to work as well under both circumstances.
  2. T

Deepsleep is working again after toggling BT on/off and whilst BT is activated. Thanks.
  3. T

This BT problem started around a kernel rebase in august 2019. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/9-lineageos-16-0-for-z3c.3886777/post-80034602 Here's another log: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/official-lineageos-16-0-for-xperia-z3-compact.3999455/post-81043353
  4. T

Post [APP][5.0+][v3.5.2.2] BubbleUPnP - UPnP/DLNA/Chromecast Control Point and Renderer

Since the last update I am missing scrobbling. It has been working without any problems with an old "Wail" installation. Any chance to bring it back?
  5. T

Audio again isn't working in the 1027 update. At least hotfix3 from some posts above can still repair it. The calendar widget is missing as well.
  6. T

Post [10] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

Yes, SIM has been active and connected. Just tested again, after a fresh installation it is not working with a connected SIM; BUT it is working in airplane mode! After this "copy gps.conf out and back in followed by a reboot thing" both scenarios are working.
  7. T

Material Files is capable of writeable root access to the system partition. I used this to copy gps.conf to SD and back, overwriting it.
  8. T

I did not modify it. Just overwrote it in its original place ( /system/etc/gps.conf ) with itself. So the config values seem perfectly right, but they seem not to be used before the file is rewritten and the system restarted. It's strange.
  9. T

Just tested again to be sure, because of the curiosity. Fresh install with gapps. -> No GPS (SatStat shows nothing -/- for minutes) Reboot -> Nope Copy out gps.conf from /etc and copy back in the same file to /etc overwriting it, reboot -> GPS is working immediately (SatStat 13/30, fixed under...
  10. T

Thank you for continuously providing LOS. I have tested with a clean flash. GPS doesn't work. I had to manually copy back the same gps.conf and to reboot to get it work, which is somehow strange. The initially mounted gps_debug.conf seems to have no info for whatever reason. And there's still...
  11. T

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Xperia Z3 Compact

Here is a log for the BTLowPower wakelock (which is also present in LOS17). 11-28 15:52:09.202 I/SystemServer(665): StartBluetoothService 11-28 15:52:09.202 I/SystemServiceManager(665): Starting com.android.server.BluetoothService 11-28 15:52:12.269 I/Telecom (665): BluetoothRouteManager...
  12. T

Post [9] LineageOS 16.0 for z3c

My camera (and torch) are still working on the latest build 1808. (I'm dirty flashing updates, if this matters.) Incall-volume is fixed but it's still rather loud. Is there any chance to lower the quiet end? And GPS is so much better, thanks again for your work!
  13. T

To me it seems that switching works, but both, earpiece and loudspeaker are very loud and changing volume does not work.
  14. T

There's a constant BTLowPower wakelock even after disabling Bluetooth. You have to reboot and must not activate Bluetooth to get rid of it. Standby in general seems a little worse since your kernel rebase; but that might be just my ageing battery. Thanks again for your continuing effort!