• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Teamen

1. T

Post [APP][2.2+] ArkMC - DLNA Home Media Center

I like MoboPlayer. I have always used it.
  2. T

I took a loot at DLNA site to find our more about this. And I've found there another DLNA clasees, such as DMD, DMU, DMPr, are you planning to add these classes to ArkMC?
  3. T

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know that. I thought if PS3 is DLNA - than it can do everything DLNA can do.
  4. T

I have visited my friend. He has Sony Playstation 3. I didn't see Sony Playstation in the list of renderers when I run ArkMC, though it is DLNA compatible. What it is so?
  5. T

Post [Q] DLNA on ICS

I use ArkMC application http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1953084
  6. T

I have tried serviio. It is really easy to use. And I like that I can easily turn it on and off.
  7. T

Post [Q] Android Play To DLNA Target

I have old HTC android phone. So how did you do this?
  8. T

Post [Q] Allshare

Have you tried any 3rd party DLNA application?
  9. T

Ok. Thnaks for the information about servers. I will try couple of ones.
  10. T

Post DLNA App like Allshare

Have you looked at ArrMC application? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1953084
  11. T

Post [Q] allShare cast + Windows 7

You can install Foobar2000 for music sharing. It must work with AllShare.
  12. T

Post DLNA player for Android?

I wander if somebody have tried to use it over VPN.
  13. T

Post Upnp/dlna Android app capable of streaming mkv

My home environment is: Laptop - with Windows Media Player and Foobar2000 as servers Tablet (galaxy tab) - with ArkMC as controller, server and player. Samsung TV (as player and renderer) I had an issue - I was not able to "Play-to" and to share MKV files! I have tried just siple renaming MKV...
  14. T

Hello. I have tried Foobar2000 server for sharing music. And I really like it. It works with no delay. I relly enjoy it. I wonder what application can you advice to share video from PC to ArkMC?
  15. T

Post DLNA for the One S

I use ArkMC application to get DLNA functionality.