Recent content by Tecalote

1. Tecalote

Post Rebrand-Update-Tool-HWOTA7-P9-EVA

The Download-Links are included in the same URL - you must just change after /full/ (example: instead of filelist.xml you write: update.zip - look at the txt-file) - so finally the Download-Links for B552 are: update.zip update_full_EVA-AL10_all_cn.zip update_data_full_public.zip
  2. Tecalote

Post [ROOT][Android 7.0][EMUI 5.0]SuperSU 2.82 for EMUI 5

Hi, Lineage OS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1 while SuperSU mod is made for EMUI 5, which is based on Android 7. However, SuperSU is too old now to use it anymore (but there might be other mods for newer systems - I didn't research) I would recommend to use Magisk or to use Lineage addonsu...
  3. Tecalote

Post Call recorder working on 10.1

It's not only working on VOG - it's tested in the meantime also on P30 (ELE-L29 / 10.1.0. 150 (c432)) and Huawei Mate 20 X (EVR-L29 / 10.1.0. 252 (c432)) - and working. That was missing a long time, thanks :good: Important: If someone had installed Callrecorder for EMUI 9.1 and then updated to...
  4. Tecalote

The Firmware is the newest and it's okay to use it. Important is, that you do a Factory reset by EMUI Recovery or system wouldn't start.
  5. Tecalote

Post Huawei P8 [ROM][6.0][EMUI 4.0.3]MagicArrow - Custom ROM European Firmware b398 based

Okay, I see. But there's no official Firmware with Android 7. Huawei P8 didn't get - only Android 6 available. I am not sure if there's a AOSP based Custom Rom based on Android 7 for the P8. If not, you must look for another device.
  6. Tecalote

Post Huawei P8 [ROM][6.0][EMUI 4.0.3]MagicArrow - Custom ROM European Firmware b398 based

MidEasterner If you are on b520 - I would recommend to stay on original Firmware. This Rom is outdated! You should stay on original Firmware (and optional you can root if you have Bootloader code - but it's not necessary)
  7. Tecalote

Hi, sorry for the late reply - I just look sometimes to xda. My job in the customs office is many hours a week and that's why I haven't much time. I don't remember exactly - because it's two years ago now I made this Rom. For myself I had in the meantime Huawei P9, after Mate 9 and now I have...
  8. Tecalote

Perhaps the downloaded Firmware Files are corrupted - or you didn't install the Chinese Firmware for Android 7? Once location is changed to AL10 c00 you must flash the Android 7 Firmware for AL10 c00 - you can't go directly to Android 8 after changing oeminfo. It's important to do every step and...
  9. Tecalote

Post Rooting and Unroot Huawei P8 [6.0] [FOR All EMUI4.0.1] all [GRA-Types]

lk1zhm The only way is using HCU-Client by DC Unlocker. You must create an account and then pay 4 credits with your existing account = 4 EUR. After you must have a working connection between phone and PC (with USB Debugging enabled) and phone must be set to USB manufacturer mode with Project...
  10. Tecalote

If you do it the correct way, it's working for sure. I did it one hundred times
  11. Tecalote

Huawei doesn't offer anymore Unlock Codes. For newer devices (than P8) it's nearly impossible to get some with 3rd party applications. But for Huawei P8 as well as P9 you can read the Bootloader Unlock Code with Hu-Client from DC Unlocker. It costs 4 EUR and you need to have an Account on DC...
  12. Tecalote

I guess it's a hardware issue.
  13. Tecalote

Hi, the problem is simple. You have in the folder "update" (the second Screenshot you made) - two subfolders - and this doesn't work. The three zip files for the first firmware update must be directly in the folder "update" - or you get no upgrade option. Once you have updated you must move the...