• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by TechnicalHamid

1. TechnicalHamid

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Vibe K5/K5+ with SIM management

selinux permissive after installing bitgapps and neither working and after installing opengapps not wor!
  2. TechnicalHamid

adinechin bro kindly add VOLTE to title and thread as volte working 200%
  3. TechnicalHamid

for those who encounter call ended on every reboot goto settings>More>Wi-Fi Calling>Enable>Select Wi-Fi preferred boom best rom for a6020 !!!!!!!!!!
  4. TechnicalHamid

i have installed the july version and found call ended on jio sim then turned off/on enhanced calling then call is working but after every reboot i have to do that pls look and fix this problem currently using ArrowOS 8.1 VOLTE WORKING! BTW thanks 4 keeping this device alive\! +Respect!
  5. TechnicalHamid

what about volte does it work??? i have installed the june version but call ended i think i have to switch on/off enhanced calling??
  6. TechnicalHamid

Thread The best rom for a6020 (a6020a46) in 2021 i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need the best rom for a6020 in 2021 all rounder rommmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!