• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Tectas

1. Tectas

Post I think every s7 edge (2k) display have dead pixel.

No dead pixels here and I'm using the device for VR too, where the screen is literally right in front of my eyes. Not sure if the problem isn't you friend (and how he "detects" them) and not dead pixels. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Tectas

Post [APP] Control your music with an Edge Panel

Neat app, works nice for me with play music so far, thx for it hymxdev. Any plans on releasing it within the galaxy apps store or, if not, would you mind me releasing it there for you? (I guess google play won't be an option, because of the assets taken from play music) Would be more handy for...
  3. Tectas

Post S Voice almost instantly goes to "I did not understand you"

Why aren't you simply using Google now instead? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Tectas

Post What "Warranty void 1 (0x0)" means ?

Nope, it's an on/off indicator which can't be disabled once turned on Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Tectas

Post What "Warranty void 1 (0x0)" means ?

Maybe a refurbished device? The box can be sealed easily again and the stickers are also not hard to reapply. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. Tectas

Post Auto brightness not working correctly

Maybe CuBz90 can shed some light on it how it was at his device, mine takes at max 2 or 3 seconds to change so yes, yours is taking way to long. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. Tectas

Would love to answer you that, but I can't, sorry. Are you sure it isn't like CuBz90 said and it is working, but just taking its time to change, when you have the device in hand? At least it doesn't sound like a defective sensor, but more like a software problem, because it does work, but just...
  8. Tectas

With auto brightness it the screen brightness is just changing it's brightness to the given light conditions (basically moving the slider up and down based on the ambient lighting) so it does the same as you do when you change the position of the slider, just automatically based on a predefined...
  9. Tectas

Post Why I can't decide on the iPhone 6s Plus or the Galaxy S7 Edge

Well, the big question (at least for me), if you'd take the edge (I can do that too[emoji14]), would you get over the already present anixity? Because if you're not, even when there aren't the faults you experienced before, if you look close enough there can be glitches found on every device...
  10. Tectas

Post Convince me this is better than the S7

Interesting that it takes the same time with fast charge on and with it being completely off!
  11. Tectas

Post Convince me this is better than the S7

While it's on with fast charging enabled, while it's turned of should be faster. I'll take a look next time my phone is empty.
  12. Tectas

Post S7 Edge: Camera FV-5, ISO 800 or ISO 3200 max depending on variant/sensor?

Thought about that myself. Maybe it isn't only related to chipset + sensor, but chipset + sensor + firmware version? I have exynos + sony + PB4 and have 800 as max in camera FV-5.
  13. Tectas

Post S7 Edge loses to G5 in low light shooting

Interesting... The article you link doesn't state anything like that. The g5 has slightly the upper hand at light shots and the s7 at night shots, except when using a tripod. Click bait? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. Tectas

Post Would you buy it again?

Still would recommend it without batting an eye. Beautiful phone, nice battery life, neat performance, nice camera... it has its quirks, like the fingerprint magnet the back is or the rare performance drops without apparent reason, from which it recovers immediately luckily. It's not perfect...
  15. Tectas

Post The LG G5 ≡ Will you get one/upgrade ≡ [Discussion]

Interesting, you sure are right :rolleyes: