Recent content by teddy0209

1. T

Post Unlocking bootloader on Xiaomi devices with HyperOS - good news

Thank you! I was planning to buy a 1TB Chinese Variant... So sad... I'm glad I haven't placed my order yet.
  2. T

What if the device was released with MIUI, but updated to Hyper OS, can it be unlocked the official way?
  3. T

Does this also apply to older devices like Xiaomi 13 or Redmi Note 12 Turbo? It's just that devices from China are cheaper compared to the Global Counterpart.
  4. T

So as long as the Phone is a China Varian with Hyper OS, no way to officially unlock even for existing Xiaomi Community User, is that correct?
  5. T

I've read the enttire post but I'm still confused. Just for clarification please. If I bought for example a china model phone like the redmi k70, will I be allowed to unlock it outside of China? I almost ordered one last night.
  6. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][BETA][EAS][R-HALs][f2fs] Pixel Experience 14 for Xiaomi Mi5

My PC is authorized before the upgrade. Will try reverting to default lockscreen. Edit: I reverted to Pixel Launcher since I'm using Nova, Then tried to flash again, but still the same. I can't take logs. Or is there anything specific to do or try? Edit 2: I removed the lockscreen security and...
  7. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][BETA][EAS][R-HALs][f2fs] Pixel Experience 14 for Xiaomi Mi5

I can't take dmesg, says device unauthorized, and on logcat it says waiting for device.
  8. T

My device on the new build stays on black screen after booting.
  9. T

Post Development [ROM][14][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][STABLE]

If Developer Options is On, turn it off. Gcash Should Work. Maybe BPI too.
  10. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][MONTHLY][EAS][R-HALs] Pixel Experience 13 [NORMAL/PLUS] for Xiaomi Mi5

From the afh link in the OP, you can find the recovery folder under Pixel Experience 13...
  11. T

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED][9.0][Gemini] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r46][09/12/2019]

It depends on the banking app. Running mine on lineage using magisk and denylist...
  12. T

Post Goodbye Xperia T!!!

Still Remember you, XPeria was my first Android Phone... =)
  13. T

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

Is it a known issue that when bluetooth is turned on, the 2.4GHz wifi speed is reduced to almost just 20%? Or am I the only one experiencing this?
  14. T

Post All About MIUI 12

Is this for real? From June to what? Should be more specific on the timeline.