Recent content by $tefanDroid

1. $tefanDroid

Post [ROM] ► [9.0.0_r33] ► [taimen] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (07.Feb.2019)

Awesome rom - that's all I want to say. Huge thanks to you Nitin. The rom feels just overall snappier than stock and it finally resolved my bluetooth issues i had on pie.
  2. $tefanDroid

Post [INACTIVE THREAD] Dirty Unicorns 14

Flash the stock image with deuces script. That way the stock image gets flashed to both slots. Then do a factory reset in recovery and flash the rom + TWRP and it should boot just fine.
  3. $tefanDroid

Post [EOL] [TAIMEN/WALLEYE] [9.0.0] [4.4.163] [CLANG 7.0] Flash Kernel 3.19

Just tried out WireGuard for the first time - and it's AMAZING! Huge thanks for baking it into the kernel Nathan! :)
  4. $tefanDroid

Post [MAIN THREAD]Android 9 Pie & Digital Wellbeing Beta (Root + Substratum)

Got the same issue - AdAway could be reason on my side
  5. $tefanDroid

Post [MAIN THREAD]Android 9 Pie & Digital Wellbeing Beta (Root + Substratum)

Overall I'm very happy with the build - everything is speedy and snappy.. and the new animations look great :good::victory:
  6. $tefanDroid

Post [ROM][8.1.0][OFFICIAL][oneplus3] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r42]

Ok so my experience with this rom. ( I am using the 3T btw.): I flashed the OB 20 firmware in TWRP then did a reboot and flashed the rom. The first boot went fine and I was able to finish the setup - also the charging indicator worked. But when I unplugged my charging cable from my computer and...
  7. $tefanDroid

Post [ROM][Official][Weekly] LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

You can find it in the statusbar settings I guess.
  8. $tefanDroid

Post [CUSTOM][8.x-9.x][3.18.135] Caesium Kernel

Every little lag I had on Los 15 is now gone with this kernel. Thanks a lot Jarvis! Great work!:svetius:
  9. $tefanDroid

Post [ROM+Kernel][Unofficial][Unified]LineageOS 15.1[8.1.0]

I´m using the bluestark (eng.stk) recovery. Stock will work aswell. :good:
  10. $tefanDroid

Post [ROM+Kernel][Unofficial][Unified]LineageOS 15.1[8.1.0]

1. TWRP 3.1.1-0 2. no 3. flash it like any other rom
  11. $tefanDroid

Post Paranoid Android 7.3.1 - AOSPA - OnePlus 3(T)

Anyone else having problems accessing the aospa download page? Maybe too much traffic? :D
  12. $tefanDroid

Post [OP3+3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 with custom kernel [January 09, 2020]

Sultanxda I have an issue when I try to unlock my device. The display somehow turns grey with some red and green pixels. I did a screenshot, and after a reboot i saw that the screenshot I took showed the actual lockscreen. I flashed the Rom+gapps+su - then I wiped and flashed only the Rom...
  13. $tefanDroid

Post [OP3+3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 with custom kernel [January 09, 2020]

No. You have the same options as in the official LOS.
  14. $tefanDroid

Post AOSIP 5.8 [OMS] [UNIFIED] [7.1.1-r_38]

No it has the december security patch.