• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Teichopsia

1. Teichopsia

Post Ace Think Tank [Noob friendly - softbricks, bootloops, edify, etc]

Rarely :) Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Free mobile app
  2. Teichopsia

I'm not sure myself it the thread is dead or not, by chance I came in here to check if there were any posts. I've been out of this for so long, my info is oudated. I will ask one of the team members to come over to reply, but no promises that he will. From my outdated knowledge, the only way...
  3. Teichopsia

Major android bug https://community.rapid7.com/community/metasploit/blog/2014/09/15/major-android-bug-is-a-privacy-disaster-cve-2014-6041
  4. Teichopsia

I'm up for that. Let's send guy our numbers via pm? and he can create the group. Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. Teichopsia

It's been two years. My friends, It's been two years since we started this thread, with 198,594 views up to this moment. That's 272.04 views per day, roughly (obviously, we haven't had that many visitors in quite some time). And granted, we are probably responsible for quite a few of those. :)...
  6. Teichopsia

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies / Releases [EOL]

I rooted an lg (pm for model and I'll check later) which consisted in "deleting" the imei # and typing it again. Maybe you (Z4Zeeshan) can check into that to see if there is any info that can help. If that will help, no idea. How does that differ from our phone, no idea. Sent from my Desire...
  7. Teichopsia

Hahahaaa.... The inspire 4g, I'm just too lazy to change the signature in the app. Off - off topic. Soon this thread will be two years old. Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  8. Teichopsia

That's odd. Why wouldn't you play with someone of your own gender? Hahahaa.... (Can you imagine the random people reading this thread and being confused :p) Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  9. Teichopsia

we are going to have to settle this old school... you and me buddy, one on one. I'll even drink a few beers to help your handicap.
  10. Teichopsia

You all celebrate a shootout? Really? Let me show you how it's done!
  11. Teichopsia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLpFpzzRYtY :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLpFpzzRYtY
  12. Teichopsia

Post In Dying Need of Help

Darn I'm rusty. Do you have whatchamacallit installed on your computer? Adb.... Phew, took me a bit to remember that :p Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  13. Teichopsia

Post Stuck at bootlogo, how do I fix?

Are you s-off? Before upgrading cwm, I am assuming you could flash different roms. Let me / us know what you have done so far and in what state you are now in. Edit: I am quite rusty so I may not be able to help. Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  14. Teichopsia

'Nuff said :D Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  15. Teichopsia

In the end, if argentina wins, it doesn't matter. You are in part german descendants. :D EDIT: Fanatiscism aside, good luck with the game today. Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2