Recent content by tek3195

1. T

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL][gts4lvwifi] crDroid 7.3

Working great here. Have not noticed any issues yet.
  2. T

Post [ROM][10.0][ LineageOS 17.1 - For Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 ][Update 13/02/2021]

Sorry about the wait, been chasing my tail trying to fix what should have been an obvious PC issue. I believe these will work without signing up but not sure as I already had account and automatically signed in. ##project page on gitlab https://gitlab.e.foundation/explore ##/e/ source...
  3. T

Post [ROM][10.0][ LineageOS 17.1 - For Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 ][Update 13/02/2021]

I run most devices without goo-lag. It can take some getting use to. Maybe @surdu_petru would consider running a port of /e/OS since they are basic fork of LOS. Been a couple months since I built /e/ for one of my devices but majority of it was LOS source. What say you, surdu ? Possibility ?
  4. T

Post The Official XDA Support thread for Android Phones (Updated)

First thing you should do would be flash stock firmware back to your device and get control of it. I wouldn't keep trying to install to it the way it is. You will wind up somewhere you don't want to be with no way back. Once booting on stock firmware again then try twrp again if you can find...
  5. T

Post [RECOVERY] TWRP for Onn Android Tablets (unofficial) - 2019-11-30

Not really, development stopped with the first gen tablets. I don't think diplomatic or any of us owns the newer versions.
  6. T

Post MediaPad M3 UN-BRICK, RESTORE, ROLLBACK and RESCUE for BTV variants.

That's one thing nice about Sigma Key, it takes .skf proprietary format but also will flash UPDATE.APP, .mbn and .xml firmwares
  7. T

@surdu_petru did you try all four of the firehose_loader.mbn files that were in the bah-l09 board software ? there is regular and lite, both validated and not-validated in there. Also the AL00 is Snapdragon 435 and the L09 is Snapdragon 430. If getprop gave you L09 that is what you should use...
  8. T

That may work, DC-Phoenix is good but the firmware is in UPDATE.APP that they encrypted or formatted with proprietary format. It is not full board software but a lot of times UPDATE.APP is fine if you have a way of flashing it, which DC-Phoenix does. @surdu_petru It's worth a shot, may need to...
  9. T

Couldn't find BAH-AL00, all I found was BAH2-AL00 and it is Hisilicon and not qualcomm. It's weird the way they have models with two totally different chipsets and still MediaPad M3. I'll dig around and see if I can find anything in a different place. You could see upon opening what I had where...
  10. T

@surdu_petru here is the one that I have had best luck with. There should be a "how to use" file with it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/w8ql6u0ue2usb7e/Huiye_Download_Tool_v2.2.zip/file
  11. T

@surdu_petru I have the same question, and same confusion I guess. edit: my **** not syncing well just seen answer above
  12. T

It looks like it is still connected and recognized in 9008 mode even after invalid handle status. Different software to flash it with would be my thought. I am not very well versed in Windows and have a Sigma Key Huawei Edition that takes the hard work out of most issues like this one. However...
  13. T

@surdu_petru here is folder with board software and tools for BAH-L09. Still haven't found the other tool I was looking for.
  14. T

Is it BAH-L09 or BTV-L09 ? I have bah-l09 uploading now, it has board software and a rollback update.app in it along with other release documentation. I can't remember if the Huawei tool I'm looking for needs battery or not. Seems like it flashes without it.
  15. T

I haven't flashed qualcomm in a while but the error may be from wrong software if using CPN on a BAH. Anyway, I can get BAH-L09 and Iwill have to dig around and find another tool for flashing Huawei/Qualcomm. I hve it but can't remember the name of it right now. It's a lot simpler than QFIL.