Recent content by TEKHD

1. TEKHD

Post [BOUNTY] MSM with Global firmware for 5G McLaren (hotdogg)

I said that the phone was NOT bricked, (on various occasions). Been there, done that. Then I asked, Are you flashing A/B? (for restoration) Some of you guys said "How?" "How if you can't flash back?" bla bla bla... I made him make a backup OF EVERY SINGLE PARTITION A/B BEFORE starting. AND YES...
  2. TEKHD

Post T-Mobile OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren DEV Starts here...

Announcement: I have created a series of Highly Experimental ROMs. Files are based on Global Firmware. I also have restore/revert files for each Experimental ROM. We can FLASH ZIP -> TEST -> RESTORE. It's LITERALLY a trial & error WIP and THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY OF THINGS GOING WRONG...
  3. TEKHD

Definitely not 100% identical color. Please, explain with details what exactly do you mean -> "I flashed Europe 10.0.4" <- Also, take a look at the screenshot below... What exactly did you flash? Where is the zip? How did you flash it? Details... Left -> Our Flash.zip Right -> Omni Take a...
  4. TEKHD

adb shell ls -al /dev/block/platform/soc/1d84000.ufshc/by-name *1d84000.ufshc is the folder inside /dev/block/platform/soc (it *might* be different on your device) That will give you all your current partitions. Also, just curious... if you flash OmniRom or Europe 10.0.4 again... Are...
  5. TEKHD

Here is the exact opposite of the script above... The above file is for flashing firmware. The file below is a script for extraction of the same exact partitions. You can use it for partition backup/research. Follow this post: Post #4 As soon as you get TWRP running by using this command...
  6. TEKHD

Post [GUIDE] ROOT OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren 5G (T-Mobile version HD1925)

I added a quick guide on how to dump/pull/backup partitions (maybe I need to break it down a bit / or make it easier, lol) Maybe someone will give it a try and post more dumps... Post #4 *Request: Can anyone post the super.img of a OnePlus 7T Pro/McLaren (Global Edition)? If you don't know how...
  7. TEKHD

We will probably have to create a magisk module in order to make all changes. (enable all changes) Don't worry... and thank you for the test.
  8. TEKHD

Attached... (previous post) replace the entire file. Set correct permissions & reboot. From the logcat the persistent error seems to be: 01-03 01:47:21.575 1893 2464 E libc : Access denied finding property "persist.vendor.oem.fp.version"
  9. TEKHD

Try to launch this activity: com.qualcomm.qti.simsettings (1st one) See screenshot Yuhfhrh Also try what ntzrmtthihu777 just mentioned... Replace the entire file /vendor/etc/vintf/manifest.xml with global one. (set correct permissions) file attached
  10. TEKHD

I am using ro.system.build.fingerprint=OnePlus/OnePlus7TPro/OnePlus7TPro:10/QKQ1.190716.003/1912060020:user/release-keys on my OP kit. I would like a clean pull from the device itself if possible as a failsafe. (device running whatever latest global firmware; basically something that compares to...
  11. TEKHD

How to restore your OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren: (with easy flash-all.bat script for Windows and flash-all.sh script for Linux) https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=81374031&postcount=67 Thanks jhofseth ________________________________________________________ Some_Random_Username...
  12. TEKHD

Announcement: I have created a series of Highly Experimental ROMs. Files are based on Global Firmware. I also have restore/revert files for each Experimental ROM. We can FLASH ZIP -> TEST -> RESTORE. It's LITERALLY a trial & error WIP and THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY OF THINGS GOING WRONG...
  13. TEKHD

How to backup your own partitions before messing with the phone: Partition Structure on OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren Edition: ls -al /dev/block/platform/soc/1d84000.ufshc/by-name lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 16 1970-01-29 11:39 5gdump -> /dev/block/sda21 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 1970-01-29 11:39...
  14. TEKHD

Activate 5G Radio on OnePlus 7T Pro Global McLaren (When using Global Firmware on TMO 5G Variant) > Can anyone test this: \vendor\build.prop Search: persist.vendor.radio.5g_mode_pref=0 ...replace with: persist.vendor.radio.5g_mode_pref=1 ...see screenshot below
  15. TEKHD

Dual SIM on OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren > Can anyone test this: \vendor\build.prop Search: persist.radio.multisim.config=ssss ...replace with: persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds ...see screenshot below