Recent content by teknowiz23

1. teknowiz23

Post Development [ROM][14.0_r25][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 8.3 [02-27-2024]

That's basically what I meant. Update, uninstall and what's left is the downgrade
  2. teknowiz23

Sorry, should have clarified.. I wondered if that question would be brought up but was busy. Just messages after it updated post rom flash and app restore/updates. It stayed installed because it's a system app. Just downgraded to the stock version then updated. Downgraded, updated, downgraded...
  3. teknowiz23

Wellll scratch all that lol.. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times and finally it just grabbed all the old messages 💪💪 everything is good now!!
  4. teknowiz23

*FIXED* I know it's rare and maybe only 2 people mentioned it including myself about messages not restoring even though backup says they did after updating apps, but that's still an issue here. I used a third party app to restore for now Well.. scratch that. Bigger issue than I thought it was...
  5. teknowiz23

For those with the fingerprint alignment issue, are you using a custom minimum width under developer settings?
  6. teknowiz23

This issue is posted on the op if I remember right. One of the first few posts.
  7. teknowiz23

Copy, which is why I tried flashing both slots to January before trying a reflash, still didn't get any messages restored at all, just contacts. A b a b
  8. teknowiz23

I was able to flash back to December update, albeit with some effort. Had to wipe from recovery even after full wipe with pixelflasher. From there i got my messages back. I'll back them up with SMS backup and restore tomorrow night when I have some time and try to flash Evo again. See what...
  9. teknowiz23

Just tried the reflash, still not getting messages restored from my backup prior to flashing from stock December update. I tried flashing both slots with stock January after installing evo rom, and now those hang and soft lock on the Google logo when the yellow and green line flashes...
  10. teknowiz23

Same happened to me as well. I am going to try to re-flash when I get home from work in a couple of hours. I was on December update, updated the same slot to January and then flashed evo. Going to try reflashing both slots to January, and then re-flash evo rom when I get home as I imagine...
  11. teknowiz23

Just noticed.. 8.x Regeneration coming soon 😏
  12. teknowiz23

I have been waiting patiently since upgrading to the pixel 8 pro. Thank you for jumping on board you absolute geniuses* 💪👏
  13. teknowiz23

Post Question Auto update pushed through?

I'm pretty sure it's just custom roms that have updates disabled with their own tweaks, unless you don't flash custom roms and just flash stock fw and root. That has been my experience.. if i recall correctly. I myself am rooted and on newest gw, an update downloaded but it doesn't auto install...
  14. teknowiz23

Post How To Guide Best mods + Rooting tips + why you should root

It's good to be back after dealing with Samsung's cat and mouse game with Knox for years
  15. teknowiz23

Thread Question What is the root dev situation look like for the P8P?

Just wondering if we're going to see some good custom roms, tweaks etc for the P8P pro since it's getting such good reception. I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to my p7p via an insurance claim on my lost device and was pretty stoked. Unlocked and rooted asap. I will always check in here as...