Recent content by tengtengvn

1. tengtengvn

Post Add work email without adding work profile restrictions

I can use a freelance job. My rate is $70/h. Msg me. :)
  2. tengtengvn

Post Add work email without adding work profile restrictions

Use Island to keep work profile seperate.
  3. tengtengvn

Post Baseus 65W 2C1A Multiport GaN Charger

I got mine for $30 but $40 on Amz is not a bad price. Baseus is very popular brand outside of the US. I'd put them in the same league as Anker and Aukey. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  4. tengtengvn

Thread Baseus 65W 2C1A Multiport GaN Charger

I have recently got this Baseus 65W GaN charger. It charges my N10+ as fast or even a little faster than the stock 25W charger. Significantly faster than any standard 18W PD or non PPS PD chargers that I have. I don't have the meter to measure, just screenshots from AccuBattery...
  5. tengtengvn

Post Type C to C cable?

Apple 2m cable works fine with stock 25W charger. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  6. tengtengvn

Post 45W Charger is slower than 25W Charger

If you check this article, thermal plays a big part at how much faster the 45W charger can charge. https://www.zmiusa.com/blogs/blog/how-to-fast-charge-samsung-galaxy-note-10-plus Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. tengtengvn

Post 45 Watt Charger Options

I see some sellers in Vietnam are selling the 45W charger and the cable for $17-$20. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  8. tengtengvn

Post which ear buds are the best value today

Bomaker Sifi. You have to hear it to believe it. Very good reviews on YouTube and headfi. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  9. tengtengvn

Post [Guide] Enabling Full speed Hotspot / Tethering (Throttle Bypasses)

I'm using a verizon sim card without HS plan. On the iPhone and other phones, I'm required to sign up for a HS plan. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  10. tengtengvn

Post Truly Wireless Earbuds

I'm waiting for the Sabbat E12. I saw great reviews online. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  11. tengtengvn

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for OnePlus 6T

No, you don't need to uninstall magisk. Flash the firmware, flash recovery, flash magisk and reboot. That's it. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  12. tengtengvn

Post [LIVE IN PAKISTAN] One UI update out for the Galaxy Watch, Gear S3 and Gear Sport

Did you receive the popup on the watch or on the phone. I have the tmobile watch and I still haven't seen the update. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  13. tengtengvn

Post Best Smartwatch used with your 6T

I'm using the Gear S3 Frontier with OP6T without any issue. I was missing MST since switching from SS phones and GS3F's MST fixes that. It's sad that SS got rid of MST support in the newer Galaxy Watch. Wth were they thinking. That's one of the best selling points of SS watches. Sent from my...
  14. tengtengvn

Post Enabling Samsung Pay

I don't know the answer to the first question but I'm using SPay in the S3F and OnePlus 6T with out any issue. It's the only way to get MST payment without buying a SS phone. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk