Recent content by Tenny

1. Tenny

Post AAWireless - General discussion and support

Yeah I knew there were a lot of problems with delays, but if someone knew they generally got to the car 90% of the time within 30 seconds a user configurable delay wouldn't be the worst... but anyways... It was previously flashing blue when I did the remote start and wouldn't connect. I changed...
  2. Tenny

Post AAWireless - General discussion and support

(Didn't read thread at all sorry). 2020 Chevy Corvette C8 Got the device the other day, the setup seemed easy but didn't work the first time. I replaced the cable with the provided one and got it working. Not 100% sure the cable was the issue or the fact I didn't start the car completely (just...
  3. Tenny

Post G5 plus with amazon ads?

Argh, this is unfortunate. I stumbled upon a G4 thread that was saying how to remove it. I was surprised how easy it was so I decided to go purchase a G5 Plus. Little did I know later in the thread it was discovered an error in Motorola's unlock system that was giving out codes. The only...
  4. Tenny

Post Please help. Dead Firetv. AFTV1

Looks like I am in the same boat. Pretty much the same experience. Went to update it with the pre-rooted img. Already had the boot menu etc. Did the update, rebooted and noticed I had no root (and no wifi it seems but I didn't check this in the settings). Went to install the...
  5. Tenny

Post FireTV Boot Menu 1.0

It looks like I'm stuck on this one... I have 51.1.0.1 installed. I have CWM 6.0.5.1.4a installed Now I just installed this boot menu, and it gets to the selection screen. Unfortunately I have tried three different keyboards and none of them seem to be working at all for me. I cannot move the...
  6. Tenny

Post [APP MOD] Exchange Security Bypass (No PIN/No Admin) - Android 4.1+ [v6.0]

Basically this is the only thing I need before making L my daily.
  7. Tenny

Post [ROM] [4.4] Omni (hammerhead)

TYLT VU & LG WCP-700 Happens on both, using a case doesn't seem to affect it.
  8. Tenny

Just using the stock kernel. It seems I just have to check the phone a few min after putting it on to see how hot it is. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  9. Tenny

Anyone have issues with the phone getting really hot while on a Qi Charger? I had this problem in both CM & Omni for about 4-5 months now. It was not the typical "warm" that I get from the Qi Charger, nor was it common. It was def hot, but not too hot to touch. I'd say I experienced it weekly...
  10. Tenny

Post [ROM] [4.4] [NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 11 for Nexus 5

Yup, just flashed back to stock kernel. Volume works normal. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  11. Tenny

Post [ROM] [4.4] [NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 11 for Nexus 5

Yes, have this issue too. Is it Franco kernel or a cm problem? Edit: reading back it seems like its the cause. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Tenny

Post [CM12] [LollerPop] Hammerhead Nightly Kangs

I had one earlier do this, can't remember what I flashed to make it happen.
  13. Tenny

Post [CM12] [LollerPop] Hammerhead Nightly Kangs

Voice+ isn't included.
  14. Tenny

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 for the Nexus 5 [15/11/13]

I'm using it here as my daily. Although everyone's reliability on their daily varies.
  15. Tenny

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 for the Nexus 5 [15/11/13]

I agree... like for Maps / Navigation I want to use GPS, but for photos, and other "less demanding location" applications I want to use mobile network / Wifi... hopefully they figure this out soon.