• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by teoB_Glar

1. T

Thread Bluetooth audio problem

Hi all, I have MI 10T and recently I bought xiaomi's TWS 2S headphones. I noticed that when screen is locked, audio becomes very bad on Spotify (ie). Same thing happens sometimes even if not in locked screen. Output is distorted, and generally is a bad experience. On the other hand I've tested...
  2. T

Post Flash notifications

Anyone? I'm sure it's something useful for many people.
  3. T

Thread Flash notifications

Hi, I'm wondering if there's any way to enable flash notifications for all notifications rather than just incoming calls and text messages. I'd like to use it for emails and messenger. Any ideas?
  4. T

Post HOX no IMEI

:( I've Tried that already.. Seems you were lucky... I'm thinking selling my hox to eBay for 60€....
  5. T

Post HOX no IMEI

I'm guessing nothing... I'm still searching for it though..
  6. T

Post [Q] please help - Upgrading RADIO because no signal

Hi, I'm facing the same problem... Did you have any success recovering your IMEI?
  7. T

Post How i recovered IMEI and Baseband

So the only way to solve this is if we are s-offed...? :(
  8. T

Post HOX no IMEI

That may be a workaround for this case but even without sim card present at phone you're supposed to be able to make an emergency call....
  9. T

Post HOX no IMEI

Hi, sad to hear that you're facing the same problem... Been there, done that but you should try... don't forget to "fastboot erase cache". At this point I'm hopeless. I think we don't have access to the partitions we need to edit.. Please keep me up to speed for any progress you have and so I will..
  10. T

Post HOX no IMEI

That's what I meant... never the less maybe someone out there has the answer but lucks the motivation to post... ;) Thanks a lot for your interest!
  11. T

Post HOX no IMEI

I'm willing to pay anyone with a solution
  12. T

Post HOX no IMEI

Thanks for your response I've flashed all available radios with or without ril. Also various kernels on several roms. Nothing did the trick. :'(
  13. T

Post HOX no IMEI

Cid: HTC_E11
  14. T

Post How i recovered IMEI and Baseband

Can you provide more info please? What is your cid? Do I need to be s-offed to get this done?
  15. T

Thread HOX no IMEI

Hi to all. I was wondering if anyone had any experience simiral to my problem. in bootloader when I "fastboot getvar all" I can see phone's IMEI but in whatever Rom/kernel I've flashed I can't get signal and phone is stucked at airplane mode with "unknown" number at IMEI field. When I'm trying...