• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Termehansen

1. Termehansen

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Just bought an extra USB-C cable for charging in the office, but it will not charge with this cable only with the red OP one... When googling I can see it seems to be a general issue with some cables. I thought USB-C was a common standard. Are there any tricks to be able to charge with other...
  2. Termehansen

If on Linux, maybe sudo for the fastboot? That's the case for me at least...
  3. Termehansen

In the last couple of updates i have been getting occasional crash of camera with"can't connect to camera" Anyone else with similar issues?
  4. Termehansen

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][10] LineageOS 17.1

Just updated to 261120, and for now right after reboot colors are normal... Fingers crossed. UPDATE: my eyes are bleeding again - still vivid colors ?
  5. Termehansen

I suddenly got very vivid colors, but I can not see what I accidentally turned on. I've set Livedisplay off, but still the same....
  6. Termehansen

Just installed version from 10/8, and the fingerprint reader almost never works now. Someone else seeing the same? How do I revert back to the previous image that is still downloaded in updater to test? Updater does not seem to be able to revert back. Can it be done with LOS recovery or should...
  7. Termehansen

Post [GUIDE] Enable VoLTE/VoWiFi on LineageOS 17.1 for EU carriers Oneplus 6T

So none of these tools could be helpful? https://github.com/openpst
  8. Termehansen

Post [GUIDE] Enable VoLTE/VoWiFi on LineageOS 17.1 for EU carriers Oneplus 6T

Great work. I'm on Linux. What is this qpst and psd tools for exactly and is there a way to do the changes from Linux?
  9. Termehansen

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][fajita]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 6T (Stable)

So from 10.3.2 and to other ROMs we only need to wipe data (as I'm also is used to from other phones)?
  10. Termehansen

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][fajita]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 6T (Stable)

I'm still a bit surprised that we need to fully wipe also all internal storage each time we install a new ROM. Why is that needed and why is a wipe of the data part not enough?
  11. Termehansen

Thank you mitchst2, that solved it! Now I need to read up somewhere on how this partition system is on OP6T and how the things work (compared to the systems with /data, /boot, /recovery, /system that I know from many other phones). Do you have a suggestion where to read and learn?
  12. Termehansen

Yes got that now - the hard way. So how do I recover to a working boot image or phone at all?
  13. Termehansen

Totally new to OP 6T, but long time XDA user and custom roms on other phones... Just flashed the twrp.img on the boot partition and now it only boots to twrp. Don't get the partitions here. what is this A and B, and how can I get my system to boot again? ---------- Post added at 17:58...
  14. Termehansen

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][P][F500,LS991,H81x,US991,VS986] LineageOS 16.0

*feeling sad and nostalgic* I sadly dropped my good old H815 and broke the screen yesterday. This phone have been my daily driver through so many years because of the great work by people like steadfasterX and kessaras - thank you so much for the many hours you have invested in our G4. I have...
  15. Termehansen

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][P][F500,LS991,H81x,US991,VS986] LineageOS 16.0

On test5 . I also see some of the sometimes very laggy general interface (maybe only on low battery) like I did on the last two builds, and though camera work, the live image while on camera is very laggy and updates maybe ones a second. I haven't tested video call...