Recent content by TEXASTRYKER

1. T

Post [Guide] Using Fastboot.exe with Motorola devices

Finaly i flash my Motorola G8 Play with this code: fastboot flash gpt PGPT fastboot flash preloader preloader.bin fastboot flash lk_a lk.img fastboot flash tee_a tee.img fastboot flash md1img_a md1img.img fastboot flash spmfw_a spmfw.img fastboot flash scp_a scp.img fastboot flash sspm_a...
  2. T

Post Moto g8 play bricked ( XT 2015 -2 )

Thank's aloooot men this help me with my motorola g8 play from claro honduras also with this: Blankflash Unbrick Repair Moto G8 Play_XT2015-2_Arquitetura_32_MT6771 and my firmware and now is running good thank's again men!!!
  3. T

i found this firmware : LIMA_32_AMX_PMDS29.70-85-3_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-XT2015_2_SUTEL_SS_CFC.info or LIMA_32_AMX_PMDS29.70-85-3_subsidy-CLALASL_regulatory-XT2015_2_SUTEL_SS_CFC.info the exact firmware for central america and another from el salvador but still the sabe wont inject the...
  4. T

i try that but im in the same place i havent fix the problem still with no firmare stuck in fasboot
  5. T

Yes already try LMSA's i got this error
  6. T

How do i flash this firmware? i just copy and paste this files : adb.exe AdbWinApi.dll AdbWinUsbApi.dll cmd-here.exe fastboot.exe flashfile.bat and after i extract the content of : XT2015-2_LIMA_32_AMX_9.0_PMDS29.70-85-3_subsidy-CLALASL_regulatory-XT2015_2_SUTEL_SS_CFC.xml or im doing wrong...
  7. T

Thaks for your reply. i just dont know how to do it Rescue and Smart Assistant doesnt work on my motorola g8 play i just dont know how to flash it i try with some firmwares but no luck they come with flashfile.bat i already have minimal adb and fast boot installed on my pc win 8.1 can you...
  8. T

Hello I have the same problem here !!!!!!!!! Can you please helps with this please.:oops::oops::oops: Microsoft Windows [Versión 6.3.9600] (c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. Todos los derechos reservados. C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot getvar all (bootloader) version...
  9. T

Post Lg g7 thinq (lg710pm) to (g710ulm10g)

Thank you for your Help !!! that one works for me i just select partition and i'm running my lg g7 thinq sprint unlocked now with G710ulm
  10. T

Post Lg g7 thinq (lg710pm) to (g710ulm10g)

hello guys i need some help with this lg g710pm to g710ulm when i try to use LGUP i dont have refurbish buttom only upgrade and Fota Upgrade ---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ---------- hello guys i need some help with this lg g710pm to g710ulm...
  11. T

Post Need help!

Sprint S6 Edge+ i know is a old post but nobody help with this problem i have the same problem also weird blue screen with lines when try to boot, is not like the normal screen when try to boot lop cose the the normal color when you see boot lop S6 Edge screen .. its black but this boot lop is...
  12. T

Post How bypass TMobile Unlock App & get Prompt to enter Network Unlock Code / IMEI unlock

You are a lier i try many times to contact you but never answer.. dont promisse something you wont do it...:mad: