Recent content by th3_wabbit

1. T

Post [ROM][5.1.1][Onyx]Color OS v2.1 by shumxin[March 11, 2016 Build]

I use this ROM as a daily driver for a month now and I LOVE IT. I did struggle to get GAPPS to work (i used Google installer as well) but since then is great. There are some chinese apps but I disabled notification for them and don't bother me. the ROM is 98% English. Give it a go it's really...
  2. T

Post UK invites

Got 2 invites. PM me. First come first served :D
  3. T

Post Mi band

I have the Mi Band and i used it with MIUI ROM on my old phone. And on my OPX with OOS, FLYME, CM 12.1 and H2OS. On OPX any ROM I could not make app notifs vibration to work. It counts steps, sleep, vibrates when you get a call and vibrates for alarm it you set it in the app. Smart lock worked i...
  4. T

Post H2OS to OxygenOS

I tried but gives an error. That's why I went back to stock recovery.
  5. T

Post No GPS icon when using Waze

Same on H2OS. No icon. But i did use it a few days on Oxygen OS and Waze seemed fine. BUT not as fast as my previous phone, so something IS wrong here...
  6. T

Post H2OS to OxygenOS

Here you go: mega.nz/#!T1V2jRJC!ioaBWvyWuSx6zCjfw8NPhIK7_WtCI7BeiEFZ7ZkIZyk MEGA I downloaded it from pan.baidu.com/s/1bnC0GXp I wanted to try it too and i'm still on H2 OS (hate the app drawer, love Chinese ROM's :D ). What I did: FULL TWRP backup. Went back to stock recovery...
  7. T

Post [KK] [Multi] MIUI7 5.8.27 for Alcatel Idol X+ (TCL S960)

One and a half days with this rom, everything is OK. 33000 Antutu score, good battery (normal, as with other ROMs). In system info shows 1.7 GB RAM but Antutu (and others) sees 2GB so that's OK. Cheers!
  8. T

Post [KK] [Multi] MIUI7 5.8.27 for Alcatel Idol X+ (TCL S960)

Thank you wmaster4g. I would apreciate if you continue with the following updates. Cheers!
  9. T

hi, i saw you were asking for a Mio P360 firmware. Have you found any? I am searching like crazy...

hi, i saw you were asking for a Mio P360 firmware. Have you found any? I am searching like crazy and didn't foud one.... :( saw the romanian flag...i'm from romania :D
  10. T

Thread Mio P360 with problems

I have 2 identical PDA's MIO P360 One it's ok the other one doesn't start (black screen) tried hard reset, doesn't work I entered UBOOT menu and on the Memory tools menu hit ROM Checksum and the result was: UT Checksum = 0x419D4CD Invalid MBR OS Chksum=0x52C I can't find any P360 ROM can I...