• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by thaidroid

1. thaidroid

Post [ROM] [12.0] [UNOFFICIAL] [Gapps] Spark OS S Energized [Oneplus-5/T]

Super Build as usual. Sparks are flying! Thank you very much mr.ethilkandy🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍
  2. thaidroid

Post [ROM][12.0] DerpFest for OnePlus 5/T [Official][2022-01-16]

No thats a selectable option under in Settings. DerSpace/Miscellaneous/Combined signal icons(turn of if want wifi separate)
  3. thaidroid

Have you tried using a button re-mapper from the Appstore? I remember using a free one on my OP5 when A11 was in the early stages. There was a free one that worked fine but I forget what it was named. It's like 3 or four of them. I've gotten used to the buttons being the other way around since I...
  4. thaidroid

I think that only works on Cheese, real hardware buttons
  5. thaidroid

Just discovered I had some weird noice on pictures using 1.5 so back to 1.4
  6. thaidroid

NGCam_8.2.300-v1.5 works for me (Night Light crashes the camera when you take the photo), I istalled using the built-in dot fix. No Magisk Dotfix module installed. I think it a bot of Pot luck.....It works for some but not for others(I had it fail before).......
  7. thaidroid

Not going back to 11, everything I need works. additional bits will be Nice to have stuff. Battery is Good, Wifi is clever in A12 it automatically switches between 2.5 and 5Ghz. If I'm downstairs it uses 5 and upstairs furthest away from router it switches to 2.5 and the back to 5 again when...
  8. thaidroid

I've used it for now for 24 hours and everything works fine for me. I don't think smart charging si enabled or if it is maybe my dirty flash causes it to only charge normally. I don't see this as an issue since it's charging, I'm currently testing with latest X-kernel (could not keep the...
  9. thaidroid

Great 🙏 for this Build. I dirty Flashed over Derp12 and it booted up just like that! I will clean Flash if I detect any Gremlins:cool: Been thru all setting etc and everything seem to work fine(y)
  10. thaidroid

Flashed on Dumpling that already had data as F2FSFactory wipe Flash Rom and Magisk 23, Boot No issues whatsoever restored apps with Migrate. Happy as Larry Thank you NurKeinNeid Great work
  11. thaidroid

On OP5T using three button you can't swap. I think that's only available for hard buttons on OP5