Recent content by The3Genius

1. T

Thread NEW phone time !!!! Please help!!!!

Hi everyone, Right now I own two phones a OnePlus 6 (256) and a Realme X2 Pro (256). I bought both of them immediately when they launched. I will be using them in Germany. I LOVE the native call recording on both phones. I run a small service business and it helps alot! I am thinking of...
  2. T

Post DESPERATELY NEED TO RECORD OUTGOING GOOGLE VOICE CALLS.

Thanks, but no thanks. Where I live there is no law against this! Also, if it is illegal in so many places in the world to voice record, why are many major brand new phones sold with the auto-record feature as standard?
  3. T

Thread DESPERATELY NEED TO RECORD OUTGOING GOOGLE VOICE CALLS.

Hi Guys, I have a Oneplus 6 and want to record all my outgoing Google Voice calls. I can't seem to figure out a solution. I do have J OnePlus Tools on my phone to record all GSM calls and that works perfectly fine but ONLY for GSM calls. Please help!! Thanks!
  4. T

Post [Q] Why do all call recorders record only one side of the call ?

Every call recorder I have tried only records one side of the call. When I had CM10.1 this was not the case. Not sure what the problem is. Oddly enough on my stock s3 call recording works perfectly. The app I loved when I had cm10.1 was Call Recorder by Sethi Apps.
  5. T

Post Can you recommend a car mount for the S4 Trident Kraken case ?

Thanks for the link. How do you know that the clip will work with my specific case ? Thanks!
  6. T

Post Can you recommend a car mount for the S4 Trident Kraken case ?

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for a mount that will be compatible with my case S4 Kraken case . The mounts I saw were only for the phone .
  7. T

Thread Can you recommend a car mount for the S4 Trident Kraken case ?

Hello , I am looking to see if there is a car mount for the S4 Trident Kraken case . Would you be able to make a suggestion ? Does anyone have experience with this ? I am tired of having to always fumble for the phone in the console . Thanks ! Mike
  8. T

Thread [Q] Why do all call recorders record only one side of the call ?

Hello, I am in need of call recording on my T-Mobile S4. When I had CM 10.1 I download an app from the app store and was immediately recording both sides of the conversation. Now that I am running stock T-Mobile rom I am only able to record my side of the call. What is the solution ? Thank...
  9. T

Thread [Q] Tmobile or Rogers or Stock Android s4 that will work on LTE in the US & Canada

[Q] Tmobile or Rogers or Stock Android s4 that will work on LTE in the US & Canada I'm in the market for a massive cell phone upgrade. I'm currently on a BB 9000 that still works as well as the day it was made. I spend considerable time in Canada (Rogers Network) however I am from NY...