• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by the_isz

1. T

Post [STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S7 build 27

I had planned to move to Ivan's LineageOS 18 anyway, but instead tried PixelExperience 11 because of your suggestion. The ROM itself seems fine, but I can already tell that - unfortunately - the WLAN issues are the same for me as before. Unrelated question: To install the ROM, I wanted to...
  2. T

I've seen that thread before but thought the "Exynos" meant it wasn't for the regular S7. Stupid me, thanks for answering, both of you!
  3. T

I also have this experience. Wifi randomly disconnects and can't reconnect anymore, doesn't show any access points. As a workaround, I enable Airplane mode for a few seconds, then disable it again. After that, Wifi works again. Would be really great to have more stability though. Are there any...
  4. T

Update to my mobile data problem: Turns out, mobile data only was up for a very short period I now manually added an access point with my provider's settings, since none got configured automatically This seems to have worked immediately, i.e. I have mobile data (now for real) It seems to me...
  5. T

Thanks for your quick reply! My APN settings say "Access Point Name settings are not available for this user". I'll do some research to see if I can find settings for my provider. It's weird though, since everything worked out-of-the-box on LineageOS 16 and previous... Edit: I also just...
  6. T

Mobile data not working Multiple days after upgrading to LineageOS 17, I only now realized that mobile data isn't working :/ Could this be due to an outdated modem firmware? Which one is everyone using? The latest one I found was from September 2019 and for Android 8... Any other ideas why my...
  7. T

Tremendous work Hi Ivan, thanks for your continued great work! I finally upgraded from your latest 16 image to your latest 17 image and so far haven't found any issues. I also sent a few bucks your way via paypal - hope it's at least enough for a decent meal :D The following pieces of...
  8. T

Post LineageOS 16.0 for S7 build 30

Upgraded from Lineage OS 14.1 to the latest Lineage OS 16 provided by Ivan Meier a few days ago and apart of a few small hiccups, everything seems to work fine now. Before summing up the small issues I had, big thanks to Ivan for his tremendous work! I'll donate a small amount through paypal...