Recent content by The_Mech

1. The_Mech

Post [ROM][10.0]Bootleggers ROM 5.0 - Kwerk[AGK][Unofficial][OP2]

Most probably... Gapps are crashing on a dirty flash but maybe that's a gapps issues... Anyway I'll let you know when it's ready
  2. The_Mech

I'm looking into it.... I'll try to release the next build with this issue fixed.
  3. The_Mech

Unless I know what's causing the issue I can't do anything about it and I'm not using it as a daily driver for now (cause Jio user)... so if you guys can tell me what's causing it or give me the logs that would be very helpful.
  4. The_Mech

Tbh I haven't tested encryption.....I think PE supported encryption so in theory Bootleggers should support too but the twrp 3.3.1 has some issues with encryption as far as I know. Also the next update will support twrp 3.2.1... I was a little busy last week... I'm trying to fix one more...
  5. The_Mech

To get the full navigation gestures you'll have to edit build.prop... hw buttons will not work then... This is is the situation as of now... hopefully bootleggers team will add this feature in future
  6. The_Mech

Can you guys tell me the steps to recreate this issue ?
  7. The_Mech

I haven't received any error after upgrading to twrp 3.3.1-0 so can't really provide a guide unless I face the issue myself. I'll try to rectify twrp 3.2 issue in the next update if I can.
  8. The_Mech

Yeah I'm planning on releasing an update every month... let's see how long I can continue.
  9. The_Mech

Viper4android requires selinux enforcing but this rom has selinux permissive...maybe in future I'll try enforcing and thanks for the logs I'll look at them when I'm free
  10. The_Mech

Hmm... I usually connect to vpn using some app.. anyway yeah send me the logs maybe that'll reveal something. And I didn't really get the other issue...are you talking about magisk or Xposed ? I tried installing a magisk module and it works just fine make sure the mod is supported on android 10...
  11. The_Mech

How are you connecting to vpn ? And sorry can't comment anything about Xposed
  12. The_Mech

Thanks for informing...if anyone else is also not able to flash the rom using twrp 3.3.1-0 then I'll modify the zip
  13. The_Mech

Did you test this method yourself ? Let me know if it works for you then I'll modify the zip and release it
  14. The_Mech

Yup I did test it and I'm using this rom only.... can't say why it's not working for you.