• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by the_Nizo

1. T

Thread [A310F] Black Screen in TWRP

Hi, Recently, a problem appeared. If I boot into recovery, the screen stays black. The interface works without problems, but I can't see anything. It also seems to affect the boot logo and download mode sometimes. In rare cases, the screen does turn on eventually. But it's annoying to use TWRP...
  2. T

Post [PIE]-[ROM]-[15.1.19]-Havoc-OS-[9.0][VoLTE][OOS CAM][EAS]-[Official]

I guess without rebooting in between... That makes sense.
  3. T

What you wrote about encryption was a bit unclear to me, so I wrote that. Keeping encryption worked on the OnePlus 3, but not on the OnePlus 5, but I have to say, I only tried it once. To be on the safe side, let the phone encrypt with the ROM installed that you want to use, then you can't get...
  4. T

To use a different ROM, you have to decrypt. However, the phone will force-encrypt itself again, so if you want encryption, only worry about backing up your data. That's what I tried once, didn't work. Not even the beta firmware of Q is available...
  5. T

1. Yes, make a backup of your data and go to wipe -> Format Data, reboot to recovery, wipe -> Advanced wipe -> Data and probably Internal storage (not sure about this one). Play with those options, always reboot to recovery in between. You con't do anything wrong. When TWRP doesn't ask you for a...
  6. T

Simple trick, just take away the end of the URL, like this: https://sourceforge.net/projects/havoc-os/files/cheeseburger/
  7. T

Post Mistakenly wiped system partition

Was your device encrypted and you had a password? Otherwise it's normal that it doesn't ask for a password. First off, I don't know how proficient you are. I assume - You're in TWRP - Your phone is connected to your Mac and charges - You're using a cable that can transfer data, eg. the Dash...
  8. T

Nvm, official TWRP can't decrypt, blu_spark or codeworkx TWRP can. Didn't know that. EDIT: And, apparently, it can't ask for password on boot like my OnePlus 3 did, because it uses FBE instead of FDE.
  9. T

This is annoying btw. The phone is encrypted and TWRP asks me for a password. My Lockscreen password doesn't work, neither does default_password.
  10. T

For some reason, it doesn't give me the option to ask for the password on boot. Does someone know why? (I'm new to this phone btw) I flashed the 9.0.7 firmware, Havoc and Magisk (Also, bypassing forced-encryption doesn't seem to work for me.) Edit: Haven't tried any other ROM
  11. T

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

Screen Pinning still doesn't seem to work as expected. You can unpin with the on-screen NavBar, but not with the hardware keys
  12. T

Just in case it might be useful for someone in the future, I got the bug again. This time, I was able to fix it: Go to Settings -> System -> Reset Options -> Reset app preferences If that doesn't work, try "Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth" as well.
  13. T

Ok, didn't try that and assumed it was a bug. You were right, thanks Edit: Should think more next time before posting
  14. T

Bluetooth pairing doesn't seem to work as expected. Everything else works like it should, but when I try to pair, other devices can see my phone, but other devices don't show up. (OnePlus 3)