Recent content by the_passenger

1. the_passenger

Post Galaxy Watch Features - ECG / BP

remove it with: sdb shell pkgcmd -u -n com.samsung.health.samd.ecg then install again with Tizen Studio (Device Manager)
  2. the_passenger

Post Enable ECG(BP Featur) On Non-Samsung Phones for Galaxy Watch 3, Active 2 Step-By-Step

If you want both ECG and BP to work, then you need to install BP.tpk first then ECG.tpk. For some odd reason it doesn't work the other way around. That's how I was able to get both to work.
  3. the_passenger

Post Galaxy Watch Features - ECG / BP

If you want both ECG and BP to work, then you need to install BP.tpk first then ECG.tpk. For some odd reason it doesn't work the other way around.
  4. the_passenger

Post LG G4 Class Action Lawsuit Ruling

Yup, they just fixed one of my G4. If I've known this, I wouldn't thrown my other 2months old G4 against the floor last year.
  5. the_passenger

Post Viper10 6.0.0 ◦ Tweaks,HUB,OTA ◦ VoLTE,WiFi Calling,SafetyNet ✓

I was wondering when are you going to quit the scene. You spent a little too much time on here vs. for your love ones. :D You made the right decision. Take care bro. Remember, gia đình trên hê't (family first) :D and a phone is just a phone no matter how great it is. HTC10 is probably my last...
  6. the_passenger

Post [RECOVERY][pme] TWRP touch recovery

Works great on my Verizon version. Thanks Captain_Throwback 3TG08651G10317907 & nkk71 4WG779449H761254E
  7. the_passenger

Post $100 accessory coupon/voucher

Hi-res headphone & car charger are available. My code, which expired back in 9/22, actually works. I just order 2 of each. NO more free shipping though.
  8. the_passenger

Did you get any email confirmation about this? My code is expiring in a few hours and I still don't see anything worth getting. Thanks.
  9. the_passenger

no hope since most of the stuff are out of stock.
  10. the_passenger

Got the code but everything I want to buy is out of stock. (on purpose?)
  11. the_passenger

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protector for HTC 10

I can't believe how easy this thing got scratch. I got the phone yesterday and today I already have a few scratches all over with 2 deep scratches at the Recent button. I've been keep the phone in my pouch.
  12. the_passenger

Post M9 Java Card/Clip thread

Thanks, but I think none of them will drive that far. :) we live in a big state. :D I'll wait after the holidays and mail it then. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
  13. the_passenger

Post M9 Java Card/Clip thread

Is there anyone can do this in the Bay Area, CA ? Thanks. With the upcoming holidays, chance of mailing delay/package lost is pretty big so I prefer someone local for now.
  14. the_passenger

Post VS986 13B >>ROOTED<< >>DEBLOATED<< System Image & KDZ DOWNLOAD

You bricked it. Try kdz with 13b. Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk