Recent content by thebadfrog

1. thebadfrog

Post [ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos Transformer Nightlies (tf101)

yes Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  2. thebadfrog

Post [ROM] Android Open Kang Project - Tenderloin Milestone 4

This is so nice. Now we just need some themers to start making some eye candy for this rom. Thanks for making this rom. I'm so glad i bought 2 of these tablets. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  3. thebadfrog

Post [ROM][TN] MIJJz JB GOODNESS JB 4.1.2 FK23 v1.0.3 (Updated 12/21/2012)

I would suggest you not post apks to paid apps. Its against the rules and your stealing from the developer Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
  4. thebadfrog

Post I HATE my Transformer now!!!!

I'll give you 250 for it :) Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  5. thebadfrog

Post [Q] How to update Transformer ICS stock to revolver 4

Root your device with vipermod. Install recovery with install recovery app (Post 218 in thread) Download Revolver rom Flash rom in recovery I can't see the point of downgrading Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  6. thebadfrog

Post [Q&A] Everything eee pad

Use google search and add asus transformer to whatever you are looking for. I never use the search inside xda because its crap. XDA is supposed to be a developers site not product support. I understand the frustration trying to find something but as of right now there are 3 threads on the...
  7. thebadfrog

Post 360 ics fixes?

Google xbox controller asus transformer and look around xoom forums..there is a fix but it requires some terminal work. I have a wireless xbox controller working on mine after searching around. I don't have the link but it was an xda post Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  8. thebadfrog

Post Any New Kernels?

Ask Asus. It's been requested by many different people already and I suspect they won't release it until they figure out the random reboot problem. And no, starting a facebook/twitter bomb is not likely to get it released any faster Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  9. thebadfrog

Post Any New Kernels?

Stock kernel is it as there is no kernel source released Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  10. thebadfrog

Post [RECOVERY] CWM based recovery v5.5.0.4 + repacked Touch CWM v5.8.1.8

Sounds good. You should port it for us. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  11. thebadfrog

nm BTW...don't use Rom Manager on the TF
  12. thebadfrog

Post Modern Combat 3 help

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=18123190 This is a very good thread and the OP stays on top of it. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  13. thebadfrog

Post Modern Combat 3 help

Because this typically leads to "can someone post a link to game x?" or "where can I find a modded apk?" which is definitely warez. What you talking about is fine but almost every thread discussing games seems to lead too it and a mod shuts the thread down so people have become eager to make...
  14. thebadfrog

Post [RECOVERY] CWM based recovery v5.5.0.4 + repacked Touch CWM v5.8.1.8

Nothing is ever going to make you happy is it? Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
  15. thebadfrog

no Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium