• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by TheBig1

1. T

Post [Firmware] Xiaomi Redmi Note 8/8T [ginkgo/willow] [Auto updated daily!]

Should we use China FW or Stable FW? I'm using LOS17.1 with latest china FW
  2. T

Post [ROM][10.0] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL][2020/12/23]

And again DISCONTINUED:sneaky:..... Please can a REAL Dev pick this project and build it like a Pro? Really sad man...
  3. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 8 / 8T

This is the only Rom,who "Noise Canceling" sadly not work.... PE,RR,Evo all these Roms have inbuild/Patch the Noise Canceling. I hear in Signal Messenger,Threema and other Messengers a very annoying loud echo from my voice. If that fixed,LOS is far the best Rom for the RN8. Or is there a Fix...
  4. T

I have found a bug... If i connect Charge cable is does not charge sometimes,after reboot it works again without Problem (fastcharge works)
  5. T

Strange.... For me works Portrait without Problem. Switch first to front cam then activate Portrait...🤔
  6. T

Use AnxCam v185 with the 48mpx Fix. Flash it with Magisk...give Permissions BEFORE open the App for the first time. For me anything works with that,also Portrait
  7. T

Post [APP][5.0+] Blokada ad blocker [open source][without root][v4]

The 5.x version is totaly crap! I'll stay by 4.x version for sure! ui is ugly....i can not set my own dns as standard...i can not use different hosts exept the ones in the app self....the setting is not settings...we must click to the "hamburger" menu right on the top....WHY???!!! 😏
  8. T

Post [App][4.4+] Aurora Store - Open Source Play Store client [April 8 2021]

Aurora is full with bugs....but sadly no updates from dev anymore....😏
  9. T

Fast Charge works well for me... (Last build latest Firmware)