Recent content by theblacknight

1. T

Post [GAME][2.2+] Gooboids : New arcades style game with innovative controls

Website is now live at: http://www.gooboids.com - a lot more to come! Also settling with online scoreboard for next release.
  2. T

Post [GAME][2.2+] Gooboids : New arcades style game with innovative controls

Gameplay Video Just added a video of the early gameplay to youtube: Gameplay video (early levels) Enjoy, -Kev
  3. T

Thread [GAME][2.2+] Gooboids : New arcades style game with innovative controls

Hi there. I've just published by second Android game (My first game 'Outbreak: Zombie Apocalypse', which is no longer live, got a lot of great feedback here). It is called Gooboids, and here is the market link. It is a classic arcade style game, which means it is not too easy! You start on...
  4. T

Post Outbreak! 2

Thanks! If you email [email protected] with your user name I can add some NPCs in your area. This is a beta feature so I ask people to request. Cheers, Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
  5. T

Thread Outbreak! 2

Hi All! So last year I created a thread here about an app that I had just released. I got a lot of great support from this forum so I though I should come back and give an update about the latest version! It's now available from the market, and there have been a lot of significant changes. So...
  6. T

Post [Game]Outbreak! Zombie Apocalypse beta

Emailed you about this. Will hopefully have it sorted in the next couple of days. Some limitations in google places means I will have to rethink how this works slightly.
  7. T

Yeh I think thats a problem with the market. If you delete and reinstall from the market you will get the update. When you reinstall you should select the same email account and enter any valid name (like hhhhhh) and it will pick up your account
  8. T

Hopefully that changes, trying to publicise as best I can ... but word of mouth only goes so far.
  9. T

New version now available! The new version of Outbreak! Zombie Apocalypse is now available! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kbdev.lbg&hl=en
  10. T

Release date for the new version is October 20th ... pre release test version should be available by the 13th, latest information is available on the facebook page (easier than maintaining multiple forum threads). Sorry I haven't responded for such a long time, thanks for all the support!
  11. T

Working on it right now, hope to have an alpha build available soon, with a few of the new features. Will share an apk as soon as it's ready.
  12. T

Not dead yet, living dead..although it seems I have some explaining to do. Firstly I've learned a lot from running this beta (which I'm very glad I did), both about the direction that the game needs to take, and developing multiplayer online android games. So one of the reasons this is taking so...
  13. T

Taking longer than expected (mainly due to adding real world interaction, like hospitals and stuff), and I've had some hardware troubles (my hard drive died) :( but trying to get it out asap, will be doing a pre market release beta anyway, will post details here.
  14. T

Wow, that's a little aggressive. I'm working to fix all this, and I post updates about what is coming on the facebook site more regularly. There are some pretty big changes coming, all based on user feedback. Doing my best to get this out as quick as possible, which is I'm not doing smaller...