Recent content by TheDarkDefender

1. TheDarkDefender

Post [KERNEL] [February 4] ElementalX-OP5 5.09

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5/how-to/official-oxygenos-4-5-2-7-1-1-ota-t3627003/post73348274
  2. TheDarkDefender

Post [KERNEL][OP5] FrancoKernel ?- r49 - 27th Aug · Pie & custom roms

Would you consider adding USB fast charge in future updates?
  3. TheDarkDefender

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

Hey. Is there a stock oos kernel zip around here?
  4. TheDarkDefender

Post What are you listening to?

Ok. I need help with something. There's the Coachella event and they put hd recorded videos on YouTube after the event. I've been listening to a few very good Hans Zimmer videos from Coachella 2017. But suddenly, they're gone. If any of you have these downloaded by any chance, please let me...
  5. TheDarkDefender

Post What are you listening to?

kXYiU_JCYtU R.i.p Chester.
  6. TheDarkDefender

Post The OP5 Chill Out thread [OFF TOPIC ALWAYS ;)]

Nice. I think you'll love the device. Tip: Just don't bother with the negativity in the forum, the YouTube videos and news articles. Needless to say, I've seen people bitching about the device every which way. This phone has been great for me, I've seen zero issues so far. I got it during the...
  7. TheDarkDefender

Post The OP5 Chill Out thread [OFF TOPIC ALWAYS ;)]

Yep. Stressed out and back home after a day's work. Was looking for a thread like this and found none. Nexus forums have a lot of these. At least when I used to own Nexus. So thought I'd go ahead and create one cos I know we've got a lot of users.
  8. TheDarkDefender

Thread The OP5 Chill Out thread [OFF TOPIC ALWAYS ;)]

Drop in, introduce yourself, post pictures, ask dumb questions, talk, tease, chill out. In memory of the beloved RC, simms22 .
  9. TheDarkDefender

Post [Official]Resurrection Remix N 7.1.2[OnePlus 5] [Sept 5]

Use Magisk core only mode for people with safetynet issues.
  10. TheDarkDefender

I used to, and I suspected that could be the reason. Then I stopped and reset the settings but I still see it.
  11. TheDarkDefender

flar2 I've started noticing that the phone doesn't wake up when I use the fingerprint to unlock, after I've left it idle for a long time. Goes into something like a sleep of death, but wakes up after I use the power button multiple times to wake it and then it starts lagging for a bit. Been...