• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by TheDarkKnight

1. TheDarkKnight

Post [TUTORIAL] How to unbrick Nexus 7 using NvFlash

My device only boots in APX mode :( So theres no way? What if I use blobs from someone with the same device?
  2. TheDarkKnight

Post [TUTORIAL] How to unbrick Nexus 7 using NvFlash

Is there any way to unbrick without blobs?
  3. TheDarkKnight

Post How to backup/restore imei number [easy method without rooting]

I'm getting device not connected error in QFIL. Pls help
  4. TheDarkKnight

Post [ROM]-[OFFICIAL]-[21.05.20]-Havoc-OS-[10.0.0]

Yono? Doesn't work for me and most people on custom ROMs.
  5. TheDarkKnight

Did you get Yono SBI (not yono lite) to work? If so, what module did you use?
  6. TheDarkKnight

Try flashing PBH. I had all these issues too. Haven't faced it after flashing PBH 16 ---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ---------- Tap on the high accuracy text to get the advanced menu. Change to battery saving from there ---------- Post added at...
  7. TheDarkKnight

Which variant do you have? 6 gb? ---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ---------- No fix AFAIK. So, until next version, I'm using staying on older update
  8. TheDarkKnight

I'm not sure but I think it doesn't. It isn't technically all 6 gb variants, its devices with goodix sensor
  9. TheDarkKnight

I don't know. Doesn't work for me. If it is indeed a sensor issue, then it wont work in any phone with this sensor. ---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ---------- Use any device info apps like DevCheck
  10. TheDarkKnight

I don't know. The Dev should fix this. For the time being downgrade to the older version as I said.
  11. TheDarkKnight

Fingerprint isn't working.. Before anyone tells, yes, I tried clean flash and flashing Pie fw (completely wiping everything). Since it is being affected by only a small no of people, I'm thinking only my type of fp sensor is affected. Mine is goodix. So everyone having the issue try dirty...