• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by TheEndHK

1. T

Post [Kernel][23.07.2021][Android 11] Kirisakura 1.2.0 for Asus Zenfone 7/Pro aka Tequila

Hi, I'm considering to get a zenfone 7 Pro but I would like to know do your kernel support permissive mode with fully /system write?
  2. T

Post HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread [ HTC One | HTC 10 | U11 / U11+ | U12+]

[email protected] should support OIS+EIS(either standard or aggressive) but some aggressive EIS may got stutters during at pan or low light. Many [email protected] also got OIS+EIS(standard or aggressive) in nowadays flagship. [email protected] and [email protected] is another story. While OIS is enabled but aggressive EIS...
  3. T

Post HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread [ HTC One | HTC 10 | U11 / U11+ | U12+]

How is the camera quality on OP7 pro to against 4XL?
  4. T

Post [ROM] LeeDrOiD U V3.5.3 - Oreo - R16 | June 26th 2019 | Fast | Stable |Shortcutter

I shoot videos a lot so I plan to move until [email protected] available(the first do it is Mi mix 4 and now almost confirmed the upcoming Galaxy S11 will support it too) and Xiaomi even told us [email protected] coming next year. I love Pixel 4 camera but selling expensive here and doesn't has 6k/8k so a no go...
  5. T

Post [ROM] LeeDrOiD U V3.5.3 - Oreo - R16 | June 26th 2019 | Fast | Stable |Shortcutter

Get another one U11. U11+ got no stuffs to flash on xda and U12+ is just expensive. The screen on U11 is sharp, sd835 enough for another 1~2 years and the rear camera indeed is still top tier, the only problem is no ultra wide, zoom, 3D TOF of assistant camera.
  6. T

cya. I'm stuck with U11 6+128 and was thinking about One Plus 7 Pro too. The problem of me is that I want an ultra wide and tele camera to shoot 4K videos but only S10/Note10 supports that. Many phones only do FHD or can't take video at all from wide/tele in the market. U12 got no ultra wide...
  7. T

Post Android Pie

Any improvement from camera?
  8. T

wow One S .... a bit off-topic. My last HTC was One S and I remember folks in that forum were all very friendly and helpful made me got a really good memory.
  9. T

U11 official Pie been out yesterday, waiting for your good news. :)
  10. T

Post [ROM][9.0][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience - Mi Pad 4 / Mi Pad 4 Plus [CLOVER]

does it support format external sd card as internal storage?
  11. T

Post do you buy this phone today?

Suggest to go for U11, the main problem is hard to get new software and probably no official Pie to taste. I've got U11 and RedMi 5 Plus and my friend just got a Mi 8 Lite yesterday. The camera is superb on U11 and Mi 8 Lite(the same camera with Mi8 without OIS and aperture down to f1.9 from...
  12. T

Post U11 Slice of Pie

oh I'm sorry. Didn't visit here for like half year. I'm still sticking with U11(been using it since June 17) so just came up here to do a quick check for any updates or news. It looks like we should never receive official Pie now but I think U12+ will get a chance and we can port it to U11.
  13. T

Post U11 Slice of Pie

U11 Pie beta had posted on net but no final date yet, I guess it would be Q2 since Q1 is almost end. Can't wait to taste Pie.
  14. T

How great of the sound mod on 10? I actually quite love u11 even bought a second one when my first one got broken. I want to give u12 a try but like you I don't think I'll manage to get enough money(HK is selling u12 freaking expensive for HKD6598 6+128 and we already received the demo unit in...