Recent content by theghazi

1. T

Post DND when driving

Does the Tasker put the phone in silent 100 percent. I think it didn't do that before because of that slider button feature. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  2. T

Post one plus 6t phone apk

What is the benefit of having TMobile version of this phone application. I know I would want it for one reason only. The visual voicemail that OnePlus can't get it working for many years now :) with anyphone and update. Every time you listen and delete it just comes back on. Sent from my...
  3. T

Thread Notification Bar Problem

I have installed last beta 5 , beta 6 and now the new version that was released April 28th. I have problem in all the version. I swipse down the screen and notification bar doesn't come down. It works some times and doesn't work sometime. Hit and miss. Then when I am typing messages it will...
  4. T

Post [ROM] [Oreo] OmniRom 8.1/ Unofficial Treble OmniROM [OP5T] [WEEKLY]

What is the difference between firmware's ob1 to ob3 I am new to OnePlus ....... I just got the phone and will root it tonight. I want to do it right. Currently running stock Oreo. Thanks Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  5. T

Post [ROM][Pixel][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

I am on stock , trying to flash it. I put the TWRP recovery via fastboot and when I boot into recovery. Nothing I see but some weird characters in dowoad folder where the ROM is saved. All messed up. When I boot back in to system and use file manager to see the folder all is there. ? Any idea...
  6. T

Post [ROM][Stock+][N4F26O]PixelMod-Debloated-Prerooted-Odex-Busybox-Fast & Stable

I am on beta Android N and now I want to go to back MM. What would I have to do to revert back. ? Bootloader and radio from N will work ? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  7. T

Post Bliss Rom by Team Bliss for Nexus 6P (Angler)

You can use Nova launcher with tesla unread Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  8. T

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r68][Official] Exodus Android 6 for Oneplus2

I am coming from beta oss 3.0 from actual one plus site, and today I did download the exodus latest april 29th and also did gapps open gapps 64 bit mini once flash, I am stuck at android screen. btw I have flased new modem before long ago, but I read here now I didnt need to because it was...
  9. T

Post [ROM][6.0][UNOFFICIAL] BLISS ROM [ONEPLUS2][UBER][19.08.2016]

Thanks I lot. I am sorry. I just needed to read ... Again thanks Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  10. T

What am I doing wrong? I am sure it it not ROM. This ROM is perfect. I just have to select the unknown sources. Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  11. T

This question may be answer. I am truly sorry for it. But when I select security is setting menu. It says setup has stooped. I clean install 3 times. Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  12. T

Post [ROM][ANGLER][Marshmallow 6.0.1]Cataclysm for Nexus 6P[Jan 06 - Stable]

I have few browsers installed. One of them is "inbrowser". When watching video the navigation buttons disappear which happens in all the ROM. But the problem is the video slider (forward, pause,play) thing also disappears. It doesn't come on with touching the screen. I have not had this problem...
  13. T

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Thanks. For the gr8 ROM I only have one problem and I am sure it what I am doing something wrong. My data switches from 3g to h+ all day. I don't get emails and WhatsApp on time due to that. And all comes in at once. My data works at LTE for first 2 days whenever I flash this ROM. And then it...
  14. T

Post [ROM][ANGLER][Marshmallow 6.0.1]Cataclysm for Nexus 6P[Jan 06 - Stable]

Thanks. For the gr8 ROM I only have one problem and I am sure it what I am doing something wrong. My data switches from 3g to h+ all day. I don't get emails and WhatsApp on time due to that. And all comes in at once. My data works at LTE for first 2 days whenever I flash this ROM. And then...
  15. T

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r24][Official][Nightlies]Exodus Android for OnePlus 2

I have the same problems. That's the only reason I am back on oxygen Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk