Recent content by TheHitMan

1. TheHitMan

Post [CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Before BiTGApps Release I have done testing new update before its release. The device used for testing is, Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) and Android Version is 9/10/11, on platform arm64. System or Systemless installation either from recovery or from booted device. Everything installs fine without any...
  2. TheHitMan

Everything is right until or unless it is not breaking anything. Get your facts clear first.
  3. TheHitMan

I miss nothing. I can still boot with same set of permission. If permissions are missing. I can't boot.
  4. TheHitMan

It's a SPAM. Did you think that you're helping for the betterment of project. Well NO!
  5. TheHitMan

Why i need to bother about busybox in system. When i am using my own from data partition.
  6. TheHitMan

Don't be so ignorant. I said it still boot with same set of permissions. Even if flag is set to enforcing.
  7. TheHitMan

I can still boot with enforce flag and same set of permissions i allowed. You bring nothing to the table but SPAM. I don't know, what you want to achieve with all this spam and baseless assumptions. Plus i do not encourage further approach on this. So as to avoid spam.
  8. TheHitMan

Get your facts clear, what can be done and what cannot be. All permissions are addressed besides that i am still disabling it. You still not get it, why it is disable that way.
  9. TheHitMan

You are over exaggerating the simple things.
  10. TheHitMan

I am maintaining this project from more than 3 years and i know what i am doing.
  11. TheHitMan

You simply have no idea what you're talking about. You took the whole context wrong and spamming this thread.
  12. TheHitMan

Re-read again and you will get your answer. It is already explained in docs, that when to use patches from BiTGApps.
  13. TheHitMan

Read document dedicated to this.
  14. TheHitMan

Busybox will be updated with next release and its implementation too. I do not support anything you're trying to do. It is just against BiTGApps.
  15. TheHitMan

Also busybox version matter at this point. You might have an older version of it and i am using latest.