Recent content by theimpulson

1. theimpulson

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1 [PL2]

The fix has been merged now. I assume the issue should be fixed with the next OTA.
  2. theimpulson

Post General Gaming experience on Moto G60

I thought about getting a controller for gaming but nowadays games match you against players who also use controllers and none of my other friends have a controller which will make it unfair for them to go up against controller players. I wish there was a one-hand mode or display adjustment...
  3. theimpulson

Thread General Gaming experience on Moto G60

Hey guys! Seeking some sort of discussion here and if possible ideas on how to come across this weird issue/feeling I am coming across while gaming on this device. So, last week I purchased this device. The overall experience is great, I would say worth every penny. Though if I have to point...
  4. theimpulson

Thanks for the feedback. Can you please provide a logcat and steps to reproduce the issue?
  5. theimpulson

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

Achievement request: I noticed that we have a lot of holidays as an achievement but none of them is one that is celebrated here locally as far as I know. I would appreciate that if a few known Indian holidays can be added as an achievement as well. If suggestions are needed, I suggest Holi...
  6. theimpulson

Post Huawei P10 lite WAS-LX2 eRecovery loop

Hello guys, I have removed the last few posts as they don't go well with our Forum Rules specifically: 2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or...
  7. theimpulson

Post need help with g pay realme 6

Try flashing Magisk Hide and use this module to set a certified fingerprint to pass SafetyNet
  8. theimpulson

Post Cant install lineage-18.1 using twrp

Hey! Unless you are pretty sure that this package is indeed made for your model, I suggest don't try to flash it. If you are sure and stuck with the error, there is a way to bypass this here.
  9. theimpulson

Thread Hi! I am theimpulson

Hi guys! I am theimpulson (Aayush Gupta). I am Forum Specific Moderator and a Recognized Developer on XDA. Thought to post a thread here as haven't done this before. Been part of the community for a while. In case you need moderator help, feel free to ping me. Apart from moderating during my...
  10. theimpulson

Nope, no logs are present. I would need logs for both issues collected while the issue is happening.
  11. theimpulson

Apologies, I was busy with personal matters last weekend. I will be working on it today, got a tester with a similar model in my beta testing telegram group, so if you want to monitor the progress, you can hop in there. I will post progress here anyway, so not a requirement.
  12. theimpulson

Post Huawei mate 20 x Speaker issue

Hello everyone, Dropping by here to clean this thread. Please read and follow the Forum Rules. Specifically: 2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit...
  13. theimpulson

Post LG has decided to pull out of the smartphone business | news

Hey guys! Please keep posts on the topic this thread was created. I noticed some personal posts above which are fine in my opinion but it seems not everyone who is participating in this thread appreciates it. If you would like to continue the personal discussion, please move it to another thread...
  14. theimpulson

That is indeed an issue I am aware of. I will try to fix it when possible.