• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by thelegbra

1. thelegbra

Post [ROM] [4.4.4 KK] [EXT4/F2FS] [DeltaJen] LiquidSmooth-UNOFFICIAL v3.2 maguro

I don't have those kind of problems, could be an app causing it. After applying the framework patch I have uploaded, you can enable the services and remove those service disablers. Oh, and you have to clear catch and dalvik as well.
  2. thelegbra

Post [ROM] [4.4.4 KK] [EXT4/F2FS] [DeltaJen] LiquidSmooth-UNOFFICIAL v3.2 maguro

if there is anyone else like me using this rom and plagued with the google play services' wakelocks (systemupdateservice), i have applied a patch to framework-res.apk and got rid of the wakelocks without any init scripts or disabling services. here's a flashable zip for people who has the same...
  3. thelegbra

Post [ROM] [5.1.1] ZMoD (09/09)

5.1.1 has just been uploaded :)
  4. thelegbra

Post [ROM][5.0.2/LRX22G][AOSP][LINARO/OPTIMIZED] FML: Fork My Life (2015/01/08)

i really wonder. when people are saying that LP is super fast and smooth, how smooth is it really? i got frustrated when there's an incoming call and have to wait a good 6-7+ seconds for the caller to appear on screen. same goes with the dialer, if you accidentally click someone in the dialer...
  5. thelegbra

Post Lollipop Kernel Full_Auto AOSP/CM

just re-flashed the extracted recovery.img from fastboot. same errors on twrp console. it can't mount partitions.
  6. thelegbra

even though you said that it doesn't apply to me, just wanted to clarify and give info about it :P i have never used encryption at all.
  7. thelegbra

just reporting: flashed twrp 2.8.6 maguro using the flash zip option from my previous twrp, nothing is wiped but i cannot mount partitions from recovery, system data sdcard nada. i can reboot into the normal system with no problem. the console shows the following in twrp: E:Primary block...
  8. thelegbra

Post [ROM] [5.0.2] [EXT4/F2FS] [LINARO] [03/22/2015] UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 12 [DDK 1.8]

touchcontrol? what did you do to kernel to make it work?
  9. thelegbra

Post [ROM] [5.1.1] ZMoD (09/09)

Ziyan mwisbest fixed the offline charging, maybe you can pick the commits? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=59405904&postcount=2882
  10. thelegbra

Post [Q] Touch Control Not Working

does anyone know the web server address for the touchcontrol modules? so we can at least redirect the request with hosts file to somewhere else to trick the app to download the modules we backed up? or anyone willing to sniff the network requests?
  11. thelegbra

Post [ROM][5.1.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1

5.1 is being pushed to aosp ;) since it's mostly fixes, i think cm will adopt the code faster. i really am crosssing my fingers that the memory management is improved in the release. i really wanna upgrade to 5.x to use as daily driver. wish it was smooth as 4.4 liquidsmooth :(
  12. thelegbra

Post [RECOVERY][maguro] TWRP 3.0.0-0 touch recovery [2016-02-06]

Dees_Troy any plans to compile it with f2fs support?
  13. thelegbra

Post [RECOVERY][maguro] TWRP 3.0.0-0 touch recovery [2016-02-06]

do you mind compiling the latest version if it's not too much of a hassle? your thread only has the 2.8.0.0 version and it seems many bugs are fixed after that one. thanks in advance :fingers-crossed:
  14. thelegbra

Post [ROM][5.1/LMY47D][AOSP] AOSP Lollipop: a wee better than stock.

freshgiammi is it possible to disable the notification led during charging? i don't think that's the stock behaviour and it may wear the led down.
  15. thelegbra

Post [ROM][5.1/LMY47D][AOSP] AOSP Lollipop: a wee better than stock.

i had the same errors with the last version of minimal gapps, which already includes the newest play services. how exactly did you solve your problem? edit: installing com.google.android.gms-6.5.99_(1642632-436)-6599436-minAPI21.apk on top of the minimal gapps fixed the problem.