• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by thelegendaryharold

1. T

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Do I have to update the firmware manually each time there's a new update? Or does LineageOS update the firmware automatically once in a while? Modem hard reboot seems to be fixed, which led me to believe the firmware might have been updated.
  2. T

Post Question Random reboots while using LTE in AOSP roms

Modem crash seems to be partially fixed. I'm on LOS and modem would soft reboot itself instead of rebooting the whole device when on LTE. Can anyone confirm?
  3. T

Modem crash causing force restart seems be to fixed? I no longer get forced reboots while on LTE, however the modem does reset itself once in a while.
  4. T

Any updates on the modem crash bug causing random reboots while using LTE? After many months it's still happening. Only fix was to force to 3G which is painfully slow. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/random-reboots-while-using-lte-in-aosp-roms.4330991/page-2 When will this be fixed? It's...
  5. T

Is it possible to have dark mode on the screen when a call is being made? I turned on system-wide dark mode but this screen still displays green. By the way if anyone's in North America and experiencing modem crashes and hard reboots, setting the preferred network type in settings to 3G/WDCMA...
  6. T

Post Question Random reboots while using LTE in AOSP roms

I have the same problem running LineageOS, it's super annoying, I found it is most likely to restart when cell towers change (during long road trips), but if I stay stationary it doesn't reboot as often. Really hope this gets fixed soon.
  7. T

Is anyone experiencing frequent crashes when connected to mobile data here in NA? It's been happening since I installed LOS, wondering if developers are aware of the modem crash issue and whether an update will be pushed to fix it. Thanks in advance!
  8. T

Thanks! I haven't encountered any errors updating so hopefully that means I don't have to worry about the firmware.
  9. T

Make sure everyone is running this firmware : - For all POCO F3 variants use Global (V12.5.4.0.RKHMIXM) or newer firmware. - For MI 11X India (V12.5.5.0.RKHINXM) or newer firmware. - For Redmi K40 China (V12.5.6.0.RKHCNXM) or newer firmware.
  10. T

I'm still getting random restarts especially when my phone s in motion on a car for at least 30 minutes, what could be causing the issue?
  11. T

Is it possible to fine tune the notification slider steps more? I find the lowest ring volume is still too high. Also will I need to update the firmware before updating to the latest builds if I already have Los installed? I'm trying to update to the October 1 build on Microg4Lineageos but it...
  12. T

Good to know thanks! Hopefully it’s addressed soon. It restarted 3 times in a period of 6 hours while it’s in my pocket yesterday. Weirdly it rarely restarts out of my pocket.
  13. T

My Poco F3 restarts once in a while when it's in my pocket for no reason. It never does that when I have it on my desk. Does anyone else have the same problem?