Recent content by TheLuggageFollows

1. T

Post [Tutorial] [Root] How to configure 'Microsoft Intune' to make it work with 'Magisk' (Update: Q3/2023)

Thx! I can confirm that Outlook Lite does the trick for email... EDIT:... as well as for calendar and contacts. However, Teams depends on intune and is still not working because root is found. So if anybody finds a solution or work-around, I am all ears.
  2. T

Post LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S7 Exynos

Hi there, in-call audio issues have been discussed quite a bit in this thread. My latest state is that comment. But if you read back in this thread you will find quite some discussion about audio issues that happened only since January and definitely not on all devices. I have not had time to...
  3. T

Post LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S7 Exynos

SM-G930F with hardware version 9, tested on 4G normal calls in Germany
  4. T

Thank you @Ivan_Meler , very nice improvement! In-call audio is way better, although not fully OK, yet. - On my device, I can hear callers well now. No echo when others speak! - Using an external BT microphone, others can hear me well without echo/tinny/robo voice! - However, using the...
  5. T

Thank you! However, at least for my device this config is not working. Others still sound tinny but cannot hear me at all.
  6. T

For starters, I don't even say that the problem is necessarily a change that Ivan made; it may be a change in the synced LOS source for all we know! But the problem is definitely one (or multiple) of the things that changed between the previous build and the one that moved audio to vendor...
  7. T

Nope, I am exactly not saying that. I say that one of the changes in that particular build did have the effect because the builds before where fine in terms of audio and all the ones after that were not. I am NOT saying that it is the move in the folder structure.
  8. T

I second that. And it actually was with the build that @Ivan_Meler mentioned (the one that moved audio to vendor) when the audio issues first appeared on my device. In the change log I could not find any obviously audio-related changes except for the move to vendor. So I guess that it may have...
  9. T

Have you made sure that the app is on the Magisk DenyList with DenyList being enforced?
  10. T

Sorry to hear about 2 - I am lucky to only be affected by 1. But even issue 1 alone is nasty.
  11. T

I wouldn't be sure it is an issue on the majority of devices. But for those users who have the issue, it is a huge problem. Wherever possible I am moving to calls via messengers (eg whatsapp) where I do not have any robo audio issues. But it would be WAY better to have decent phone call quality.
  12. T

Not sure about other NFC apps but I am using the AusweisApp2 successfully with my ID card. Sometimes it takes a bit and the device really needs to be directly on top of the card with not much interference from the surroundings. Otherwise no issues. Have you made sure that the app is listed in...
  13. T

I'm afraid I can't tell you how it works with Trebuchet because I also failed to add homescreens when I tried it on LOS 19.0. I ended up installing another launcher. I went back to Nova Launcher, which I've been using for a few years without any problems. But as always, launchers are a matter of...
  14. T

I don't this argument holds because the cellular issues were not present on 19.0 until Jan 6 2022 but were introduced with the following 19.0 update in January.
  15. T

Agreed, it's only in phone calls (tested with different dialer apps), whereas (audio) calls via messenger apps such as whatsapp are undistorted. As for the sound, in my case it is barely understandable. With any background noise, I don't stand a chance of understanding the caller. Btw: does...