Recent content by TheMadScientist

1. TheMadScientist

Post Uninstalling settings app?

What do you consider high battery usage
  2. TheMadScientist

Post [HOW-TO][EXYNOS/SNAPDRAGON] Root S20 series and upgrade firmware

Does the original post say it will work for a981u?
  3. TheMadScientist

Post Getting rid of bootloader unlock warning s20 ultra

No they store it in a different location ad I don't think it can be edited
  4. TheMadScientist

Post Theme apk problem

Are you sure it installed?
  5. TheMadScientist

Post Super & Fast Charging Plus USB debugging

Have you guys checked to make sure there is no trash in the USB ports.
  6. TheMadScientist

Post s20+ locked by

You need to get a refund. As the device is obviously black listed you will get no help here
  7. TheMadScientist

Post Regarding camera performance.

I like the s20. It does do very well. I use a lot of the features. I do a lot in manual mode too. And previous models just didn't seem to handle as well as this. But I still like the op7pro for certain situations it does amazing
  8. TheMadScientist

Post Regarding camera performance.

I know my one plus 7 pro did so much better at processing than Samsung. The s20 isn't too bad but still most Def better on the market
  9. TheMadScientist

Post Samsung S20 Plus - SM-G985F CSC- INU No OEM unlock option in developer settings

His isn't that issue. Look at his download mode info. Bootloader l. Which means locked. Any that can be unlocked display a u I believe. I had this issue on another device. It's all caused by Knox guard and buying subsidized device
  10. TheMadScientist

Post Samsung S20 Plus - SM-G985F CSC- INU No OEM unlock option in developer settings

No it needs to be paid off and removed from mdm Knox server by the leases company
  11. TheMadScientist

Post [ROOT] [Extreme Syndicate] [G960U/U1]

Its 960f with u model csc information. That's all
  12. TheMadScientist

According to your device it shows oem unlock l. Which means locked. This device looks to have Knox guard mdm service. Looks to be leased. It is permanently locked until removed from Knox mdm server.