Recent content by themichael

1. themichael

Post [kernel][lollipop] leanKernel: minimalistic kernel, v6.3 (tw), v5.2 (aosp)

Nice update. Thanks and Happy New Year!
  2. themichael

F2FS working great for me - data and cache. If only we could find a way to enable ART Runtime on TW as well. ---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ---------- F2FS working great for me - data and cache. If only we could find a way to enable ART Runtime on...
  3. themichael

Imoseyon - are you going to get the Note 4 when it drops?
  4. themichael

Post [APP] [SHARE] Google Play services 17.4.55

How did you fix it? What libs?
  5. themichael

Post N900TUVUDNF9 Extracted Stock Firmware

I have heard there are issues with the exd-card fix and this update. Can anyone confirm?
  6. themichael

GPU drivers or something else related to the GPU?
  7. themichael

What do you have your brightness set at?
  8. themichael

Running like a champ for me as well. Don't think I have ever had an issue with this kernel that wasn't user error.
  9. themichael

Post Cyanogen Mod For SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3

CM doesn't make their roms for phones running exynos processors anymore because Samsung doesn't release the full kernel source code and it causes too many issues.
  10. themichael

Post ★ |[ROM]| EffortLess ROM | REV 8 | N900T UVUDNF9 | [Latest Stock+] UPDATED 10SEP14 ★

Interesting, I have found 0 information on this update via google.
  11. themichael

Post [APP][4.0+] Lightning Browser: Open-Source Web Browser

Attached are some pictures for reference. My phone was idle when "stay awake" accumulated.
  12. themichael

Post [APP][4.0+] Lightning Browser: Open-Source Web Browser

Loving this browser. Only issue I have is that when I sometimes open links from different apps like a text message or from LinkedIn Pulse it causes a wake lock, forcing the app to "Stay Awake." Closing the tab does not solve the problem, I have to close the app/clear it from memory. I noticed...
  13. themichael

Good to know. Is it safe to assume that emmc entropy contribution and qrngd are useless now?
  14. themichael

Does the switch to erandom undo the need for entropy regenerating tweaks.