Recent content by themohvision

1. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] SuperiorOS Twelve [Android 12.1]

when you download the Google Camera, it's not working,
  2. T

Post [UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 w/ microG patch for Pixel 4a (sunfish) (20210610)

10 hours so far and everything is smooth, great ROM, but I've noticed the battery consumption is less on SuperiorOS, need couple of days to confirm.
  3. T

Post [OFFICIAL] SuperiorOS Xcalibur [Android 11]

Thank you for the hardwork. Waiting desperately for this month's build! :cool:
  4. T

You can have flashlight set to power button long press, and camera is power button double click by default
  5. T

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

some threads disappeared [OFFICIAL] SuperiorOS Xcalibur [Android 11] … | Google Pixel 4a
  6. T

Thanks, I know this way, I was hoping without magisk and props faking..
  7. T

no one is talking about safetynet without magisk. Play services saying device is not certified by default with this rom. I know other ROM on A11 like ProtonAOSP for the Pixel 5 passes the safetynet without magisk, what's the solution for Pixel 4a? Cheers.
  8. T

Post Pixel 4a tinted screen?

same, I clearly saw the light blue tint from day one and I don't like it.
  9. T

Post ROM ❯ PIXEL 2 ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11

this is an "Android 11 ROM but you maybe a typo saying ROM OS Version: Android 10 ?
  10. T

Post Slot Unbootable: Load Error, Device State: Locked

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=80910199&postcount=10
  11. T

Post OEM Unlocking Issues

f you are updating a Nexus or Pixel device that is manufactured in 2015 or later (for example, a Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL device), run this command: fastboot flashing unlock For Pixel 2 XL only with loader version prior to TMZ20a: the critical partitions may...
  12. T

Post Is this my fault or a hardware issue? (ERROR: Slot Unbootable: Load Error)

I had exactly the same issue. just keep holding the power button with or without the vol- for a good 30~ seconds or so (it will restart several times) but keep holding. and make sure you are connected to the PC until you hear the ding that the phone got recognized, then the phone will accept...
  13. T

Post Pixel 2 bricked?

Thank you so much!!!!
  14. T

Post TWRP - Password Failed> Cant Decrypt?

same... either its May update or twrp 3.3.0
  15. T

Post [APP][6.0+] Remote Fingerprint Unlock - unlock your Windows PC with your fingerprint

whoami: abp\admin (domain\user) winver: 1607 OS build: 14393.2485 (server 2016)