• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by theoh88

1. T

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 3 Beta - Oneplus 8 Pro

Hi, I followed all the instructions but with "fastboot -w" i got "error: Cannot generate image for userdata" Why ? How to fix it ?
  2. T

Post [ROM][9.0][OnePlus6] Pixel Experience[OFFICIAL] [AOSP/Plus][2019/09/06]

Hi guys, When i try to boot on blu spark TWRP, i'm stuck on fastboot mode logo...
  3. T

Post [ROM][8.1]LiquidRemix[v9.1.5][OFFICIAL][09/15/18]

Hi, I try to install this rom on my op6, but after i flashed the Rom, twrp says when i want to reboot, no os installed. I tried to ignore, but the phone Boots in bootloader mode
  4. T

Post [ROM][8.1][H870][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v6.1.0 [21.07.2018]

I tried to root, but i always have error 1 with TWRP (Melina). I tried supersu 2.82, supersu 2.82 R5, and magisk. How to ?
  5. T

Post Testpoint for bricked p9

Nobody can help me ?
  6. T

Thread Testpoint for bricked p9

Hi, Can somebody tell me where are testpoint on p9 ?
  7. T

Post P9 Hard Bricked - No recovery, no fastboot

Could somebody find firmware with testpoint for eva-l09 ?
  8. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2]Dirty Unicorns 11.6[US997] [H870] [08.16.2017]

It's not in a hurry, don't worry ! Good luck for the hurricane
  9. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2]Dirty Unicorns 11.6[US997] [H870] [08.16.2017]

I can confirm, no NFC. Also, i can't read video of snapchat stories. LG G6 H870
  10. T

Hi, After hours of search, i found a python program for honor 4C. This program can communicate with p9 with usb serial port. So, i got Linux on my pc, tried to be familiar with python. Now, i need some information: startframe headframe bootheadaddress bootdownloadaddress If...
  11. T

Thread Adress Boot.img

Hi, i would like to know what is the adresse (like 0x80202020) of boot.img. The reason is i have a bricked p9 and i want to use python hisi-idt.py program (for honor 4c) and modify it for p9.
  12. T

I already tried DC phoenix, but my phone isn't recognized so i can't use it
  13. T

No, i found nothing...