Recent content by thephantom

1. thephantom

Post Disable new screen to get added on each app nstall for shortcut

Go to home settings and untick "Add apps to home screen". That way whenever you install a new app, no shortcut is created. If you still want to have a shortcut made but limited to adding to current screens instead of creating a new page, I have no idea on that. Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  2. thephantom

Post what email app do you use?

Have Outlook. I use it with both my msn and Gmail email Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  3. thephantom

Post SHOW your Note9 HOMESCREEN!

There's an app for creating a device frame. I personally use Snapmod. It's available in the play store. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  4. thephantom

Post Slickwraps never ships

Not in the US so my usual shipping is 2 weeks if I order from them. Currently waiting for 2 orders. First order made March 17. Second order made March 29. Guess what? My March 29 order got tagged as shipped last April 3. March 17 order? Got tagged as shipped last April 17. The problem is I still...
  5. thephantom

Post Turn off screen gesture

I think it's part of turning on accessibility so it's not a bug Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  6. thephantom

Forgot to mention though that with it, when you open the camera app, you'll get this '5 second burst' label on the screen that some find annoying but I, for one, don't mind it. Oh and when you're down and feeling blue, that small person icon seems to be ready to give a hug so just look at...
  7. thephantom

You could try turning on accessibility menu in the accessibility settings if you don't mind having a small icon to the right of the pill at the bottom of the screen. When you click it, there are several options given and lock screen is one. It's not a simple gesture swipe or a simple double tap...
  8. thephantom

Post Camera: 5 seconds burst label

Go to your accessibility settings. You'd see it there Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  9. thephantom

Post What keyboard are you using?

Used to be a Swype and Swiftkey user but went back to Gboard already.
  10. thephantom

Post Is there a difference between the charger of OP3 and OP5T?

Have both chargers as I have both phones. Well, we have. The missus uses the 3t and I the 5t. Our 3t charger uses the round prong and 5t uses the flat but both gives dash charging so we just grab whatever we get hold of when we charge. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  11. thephantom

Post 5T Case Recommendations

Nailed it. Loving the original sandstone as well Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  12. thephantom

Post Restoring Nexus 5 to stock: will it replace TWRP?

If you follow the instructions and flash everything, yes it'll go back to stock and replace twrp with stock recovery as well
  13. thephantom

Post Nexus 6 Philippines Thread

None so far
  14. thephantom

Post Nexus 6 Philippines Thread

I see a familiar name. [emoji3]
  15. thephantom

Post Nexus 4 Philippine users

Check and see if datablitz still has them