Recent content by ThePiGuy3141

1. ThePiGuy3141

Post [App] [7.0+] Lineage OS Gallery Apk with photo editing

Can someone plz re-upload
  2. ThePiGuy3141

Post Overall speed

Hello Bee101, Samsung just recently added Android 11 support for EdgeTouch. It prevents touches that are close to the edge from being registered. This seems like what you need. And the app is made by Samsung.
  3. ThePiGuy3141

Post Working GCam and config for S20+ Exynos

The ruler apk doesn't work for me. I use com.android.mgc instead. That way I can still use Quick Measure. Thanks for sharing. 😀 I haven't had much time to look in the gcam ports lately.
  4. ThePiGuy3141

Post [CAT S41] Is there a way to root this device? Let's figure it out!

DISCLAIMER: I just shared these steps in hope that it will help some of you achieve root on Cat S41. I am not, in any way, encouraging you to run these commands. YOU chose to follow the steps I have provided to the best of my knowledge. If you damage, soft-brick, hard-brick, or blow up an entire...
  5. ThePiGuy3141

Post [ROM][9.0][SURNIA] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r31][UNOFFICIAL] [2019/02/05]

Is this thread still alive? Has it been moved? And are there still updates to Pixel Experience for surnia? EDIT: Never mind, I found out that it's inactive now.
  6. ThePiGuy3141

You need Google Photos. Portrait mode creates a collection of two images (background blured and background not blured) that Samsung Gallery CANNOT read.
  7. ThePiGuy3141

Thread Config for ZGCam 7.4 on S8 Exynos

So this is exactly what the title says. The config is availiable for download below. To download ZGCam, please visit Zoran's website. NOTE: If you need help applying the config, please refer to this post Also, please don't complain that it is laggy, there's nothing I can do about it. It is...
  8. ThePiGuy3141

If you're going to zoom really far, then stock will obviously better. If you're just taking pictures at 1x zoom, GCam gives better quality and detail. I use GCam only for photospheres.
  9. ThePiGuy3141

Post [PORT] [APP] OnePlus Apps for Exynos Samsung Phones

I've just tested it on both my S20+ and S8, the steps are just: Open this thread in Chrome. Click on the download link. Go to Samsung File Manager. Locate the downloaded apk file. Tap on it to open default package installer. Don't do anything else in the installation process and wait for it to...
  10. ThePiGuy3141

I don't know if it will work. However, it doesn't hurt to try if you already have a rooted phone. Try the steps below. Let me know if it works. Download Terminal Emulator from the play store. Give it root access and type: su su persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1 Reboot your device.
  11. ThePiGuy3141

Hmm... Did you have oneplus widgets installed? Try installing that first then the launcher.
  12. ThePiGuy3141

I have the exact same phone and it seems to be working fine. Try reinstalling and then clearing data after it crashes on the first time. Maybe re-download the APK just to make sure it is not damaged. If you downloaded the APK through the XDA app, that might be why. Download from Chrome, Edge, or...
  13. ThePiGuy3141

I have attached the APK for OnePlus launcher v3.0.0 that doesn't require root in OP. If your phone is rooted and you want quickswitch integration, see this forum that I found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-port-modded-10-oneplus-launcher-4-6-5-new-update.4140631/
  14. ThePiGuy3141

Post [APP] [4.0.1+] LineageOS Jelly Browser for S20+ and other older samsung phones.

Lol. Now I've actually modified it to work on Samsung phones older than android 10.