• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by THERAJ12

1. T

Post [ROM][11.0.0] AospExtended - 8.6 [UNOFFICIAL] OnePlus 6/6T

latest build doesnt work on verizon doesn't detect sim at startup after startup i entered sim in another slot and it says verizon but no mobile network
  2. T

Post [ROM][11.0][DISCONTINUE][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r34] Evolution X | Passion [06/04/2021]

Curious how did you flash twrp? After the update and reboot twrp was replaced by custom recovery which did not allow flashing. I had to flash via bootloader on PC. Thanks
  3. T

Post [ROM][11.0][DISCONTINUE][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r34] Evolution X | Passion [06/04/2021]

Do we update through the system update feature or manually flash? *I was able to update thru the system feature but lost TWRP had to flash thru PC.*
  4. T

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r32] KangOS v11.6 (Fury) [OFFICIAL][STABLE]

Cheers will take a look. FYI Evolution rom working perfect for me
  5. T

I can't even get it to detect my sim card
  6. T

Did you ever get an answer on this? I am curious also
  7. T

Post [ROM][11.0_r48]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 6T FAJITA OFFICIAL V13 UPDATED October 5, 2021

I switched to Candy Rom as another user suggested and now I can call iphone without any issue. Thanks
  8. T

Post [ROM][11.0_r48]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 6T FAJITA OFFICIAL V13 UPDATED October 5, 2021

Yea I tried true dialer but whenever anyone on iphone calls me I can't hear them and it says RTT I have to hang up and call them back. I defauled true dialer but then I call it goes back to the google dial screen with the text messaging feature which I dont want or need not sure how to disable...
  9. T

When I froze google dialer any incoming call does not show up ( even tho I selected new dialer as default app) it seems the system requires the google dialer
  10. T

I am having this issue my wife calls me from iphone and it goes straight to RTT and we can't hear each other so frustrating and I can't turn off RTT in the options it seems
  11. T

Post Disable RTT in google dialer?

will this setting work after reboot? I tried on oneplus6T but seems to be there still
  12. T

Post [ROM][10][Official]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Fajita]

Agreed. Wondering when Mar patch will come out.
  13. T

Post [MODULE/SYSTEM] NanoDroid 23.1.2.20210117 (microG, pseudo-debloat, F-Droid + apps)

Looks like you updated the documentation for issues will give that a shot and see what goes...