Recent content by thesecondonehuh

1. thesecondonehuh

Post Development [RECOVERY] [OFFICIAL] [a33x] TeamWin Recovery Project 3 for Galaxy A33 5G (exynos)

does this improve performance and fix touch problems or just disabling security?
  2. thesecondonehuh

Post SM T865 - T860 One UI 4.1.1 Android 12 - updates - general discussion

Yeah. Some countries haven't received the update yet.
  3. thesecondonehuh

Post Development Custom kernel for a336b

nvm i rooted it with magisk
  4. thesecondonehuh

Post Development Custom kernel for a336b

Does this kernel fixes touch problems and does it fully unlock 90 fps on games like PUBG? also can I use Magisk to flash it instead?
  5. thesecondonehuh

yeah. You can simply patch the original TWRP with that security patch date so that you can use TWRP on this tab. You have used this Tablet for a long time, can you tell me the pros and cons for this device? A small list will be enough.
  6. thesecondonehuh

That looks sick! After installing the update, tell me some awesome features so that I can make a video about this.
  7. thesecondonehuh

Hi. Thank you. Yes, I am using Magisk Hide too because I find that it hides root better. But Instead, I am using it in Magisk-Alpha, which I find it quite better than magisk-delta. (Note that these aren't official magisk builds, Official magisk builds are stable, beta and canary) And also I...
  8. thesecondonehuh

hey, it was nice talking to you. I'm planning to make another tutorial of rooting the tab s6. But with the usual method of patching the boot file. (without TWRP) I tested it works on both android 11 and 12.
  9. thesecondonehuh

I included the twrp for tab s6 lite on the description, but if you already have it then great. The files on Mega includes the twrp for tab s6 LTE, vbmeta (required to flash when twrp fails to flash), magisk v25.1 and multidisabler for samsung. And Yes, it uses the same processes. At this moment...
  10. thesecondonehuh

I published a five minute video guide on how to root a tab s6 running android 12 with magisk + TWRP. If you search on youtube "how to root tab s6 android 12" the first video that will appear is the one going by the name "Tech Happens". which is me. I included all the required files needed...
  11. thesecondonehuh

I noticed a slight performance drop on android 12, I've just downgraded to android 11 now. Though I didn't notice anything about the battery life.
  12. thesecondonehuh

i have just installed the same firmware with twrp + magisk v25.1. I'll let u know if i experienced such thing