Recent content by theskig

1. theskig

Post Question Sony Video Creator App from Xperia 5 V

Works fine on my Xperia Pro-I. Thanks! :)
  2. theskig

Post Question Connection unstable with LDAC + WiFi (WH-1000XM4)

I received the Android 13 update but the problem's still there. LDAC connection is impossible while using WiFi. No problem with 4G mobile data. So disappointing considering they'r both flagship models from the same brand. But I'm a Sony fan, I'm used to be disappointed.
  3. theskig

Thread General Proximity sensor activation in direct sunlight (like in my old "1 II").

This happened to me even with the 1 II (in use until a week ago): in direct sunlight the proximity sensor activates by himself. The problem occurs expecially when on the holder in the car during a sunny day, and as I use an app (WaveUp) to activate and lock the screen with the proximity sensor...
  4. theskig

Post Question Sony Xperia pro-i Android 13 Update or LineageOS???

I received Android 13 yesterday.
  5. theskig

Post Question Connection unstable with LDAC + WiFi (WH-1000XM4)

The problem isn't in the XM4's because I used them a lot with my previous Xperia 1 II and they worked perfectly in LDAC.
  6. theskig

Thread Question Connection unstable with LDAC + WiFi (WH-1000XM4)

Hi guys, I discovered this today, but it's one of the first time I'm using the phone with my WH-1000XM4 since I have it since three days ago (the phone) so I don't know if it's an update problem or not. When using the normal LDAC high quality codec the connection become unstable, it skips and...
  7. theskig

Post [APP][4.4+] Latest Sony Album 9.9.A.0.20 (Updated 9 March 2021)

Works perfectly on my Xperia PRO-I. Thanks!
  8. theskig

Post Question Flashing Taiwanese Firmware (61.1.F.5.82) over Russian Firmware (61.0.A.25.7)

Anybody knows if it's possible to flash a European version (XQ-BE52 - EEA) on an Asian model (XQ-BE72)? It's been so many years since I've done this thing the last time.
  9. theskig

Post Accessories Sony GP-VPT2BT Bluetooth Shooting Grip. Does it works?

Thanks! My phone's arriving after 2 months of problems (it's my third order now)
  10. theskig

Thread Accessories Sony GP-VPT2BT Bluetooth Shooting Grip. Does it works?

I see pictures of the Sony GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip with an Xperia Pro-I, but the product's official page doesn't mention the compatibility with any phone. Anybody confirms it works? Thanks!
  11. theskig

Thread Telephoto cam random blur problem

Hi guys, I have this problem with the telephoto cam: many pics are blurred in the middle or on upper and lower part with the center in perfect focus. Some other pictures are perfect, so it isn't a lens problem. Is my phone faulty? I had this problem since a lot of time, but i thought it was my...
  12. theskig

Thread "Battery usage" and charging left time indications really bugged since the last two updates

Hi folks, I have a problem with the "Battery Usage" indication on my phone. Since the system update of 1 month ago the graph only shows 2 or 3 hours or less, not the whole usage since the last full charge. And when you charge the phone the estimate time is completely busted, showing overlong...
  13. theskig

Post Call dropping after 58.1.A.5.159 update

After a working day in my office with many calls on both SIMs (a place where the problem was at its best as wrote before) I can confirm you the update completely solved the problem. So thanks to everybody for the support, I hope you'll also be able to fix it with this update. "Temporary...
  14. theskig

Today the 58.1.A.5.222A update arrived, I tested the phone and seems to be OK, tomorrow I will test it harder during the workday. PS: since two weeks I was using my old XZ Premium and the 1 II was resting in the drawer. So sad. I tried to flash another firmware but I had errors on Flashtool and...
  15. theskig

The thing I noticed is that the call drops when switching network from 4G to 2G. Expecially on my Italian SIM, i have a weak 4G signal in my office (1-0 bars) but I have a full 4 bars 2G signal. Before this update when I start a call you can clearly see the signal bar going from 0-1 to full 4...