Recent content by TheSourceNL

1. T

Post [ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [06/21/2021]

Thanks tried it but it doesn't solve the problem. By default Google Photos is used and I cannot uninstall it so not sure how i can use the other gallery app as default. Snap camera gives a preview after taking the photo in the bottom left corner, the total number of photos I can still take also...
  2. T

I have a problem with the build i camera app, photos don't save. I get a preview of the photo which I have taken, however when I click on it I shows an older photos. I guess it has to do with rights, but the camera app has rights to store files. Anybody an solution?
  3. T

@joeyhuab I notice that finger scan recognition at my lockscreen (always display on, the black screen where you don't see any background) doesn't workas good, however if I push the power button and i'm still at the lock screen but I can see the background and my notification icons turn into...
  4. T

Big Thanks. This did it. Sorry I used the wrong firmware. With the latest build all issues are also fixed :) Now I need to get the camera to work since ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker doesn't recognize my device and i'm set to go.
  5. T

Thanks for your help. 1. I had NFC in stock rom which means I either have the CN or the Global version. I was running the EU rom, which also had NFC in it. I flashed the following: - RAPHAELININGlobal-V12.0.4.0.QFKINXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip -...
  6. T

Flashed the Rom, feels very smooth after many years stock. Few questions: 1. NFC does t work and I cannot find it in the menu or settings. Is NFC not supported? 2. When the phone is switched off stock can unlock the phone directly via finger print. Now I have first to go to the lock screen. Is...
  7. T

Is there a guide / link / explanation how to identify which vendor/firmware to flash? I have been running the EU Rom currently but I don't know which firmware to flash. The long list with firmware is also a bit overwhelming with so many chooses. Thanks.
  8. T

I'm planning to go from EU ROM 12.5 / 21.3.10 beta weekly to this Rom. Which Firmware should I flash? Another code i found: 11RKQ1.200826.002. Not sure how to determ which firmware I need.
  9. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0][raphael] LineageOS 18.1

Question: I'm still running stock because I heard stories that the fingerprint reader is always slow in custom Roms. Is this true? Or was that something in the past and has it been fixed?
  10. T

Post [Guide][SM-T500/T505] Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 - Creating more space (no root)

Thanks, followed your guide and initially it worked correctly. I also rebooted the table and it still worked. However now (after a shutdown) the SD card is recognized as corrupt / damaged (translated). It is still part of the adoptable storage. I earlier reported it didn't work anymore after a...
  11. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10] BlissRoms v12.10 [clover / MiPad4/ MiPad4 Plus]

Yes I did. It has to do with Gapps and the version number. I tried first several NikGapps version which is suggested for this ROM however not one worked. In the end I remember that I switched to OpenGapps of which I used the ARM64/Android10/Nano version. I don't know which version number, so you...
  12. T

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

Any suggestions? Did a complete clean install, formatted, whipped all. transfered image + opengapps, installed without error. whipe cache / davilex, reboot rom boots, but takes like 20min of longer (I gave up) on the linage boot logo (line with dot going from left to right). Seems stuck in...
  13. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10] BlissRoms v12.10 [clover / MiPad4/ MiPad4 Plus]

Followed the install procedure, except no root. Rom looks great however 2 issues; 1. After the initial reboot after install of Bliss I noticed there was no Android Setup with the wizard to install my old apps, restore backup, select language. This might also be related to problem nr 2. Not...
  14. T

Post [ROM][OneUI] hadesRom Pie Stock v12.0 for S8/S8+/Note8 Exynos [03.03.2020]

Installed this ROM for the first time, clean install with Good Lock. However some features of Good lock don't work. Task changer says it needs an update, but after confirming it says this content isn't availble on your phone anymore. Same with Routines, Multistar, NavStar, Nice Shoot...
  15. T

Post [ROM][Android 10][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc OS 3.5

Did a clean install of the latest S8+ build. So far good batterylife and excellent performance. Only big problem is the laggy camera. I tried many different cameras and configs, but no luck. Any suggestions for this ROM?