Recent content by TheSSJ

1. TheSSJ

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/opnord-oos-ac01aa-ba-da-unbrick-tool-to-restore-your-device-to-oxygenos.4148415/
  2. TheSSJ

Post Question Google pay not working with unlocked bootloader

wouldn'T it work with magisk hide and gpay sqlite fix module? Gpay was complaining on my phone about being rooted/unlocked as well, but when I applied the module and followed the instructions it was just fine afterwards
  3. TheSSJ

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][STABLE] LineageOS 16.0 (unofficial) for ZTE Axon 7 Mini (aka tulip)

I would need to rebuild all that i have lost x) But i think i would do it in the end Maybe i will repurpose an old laptop and add some RAM on it, should be cheap to find on eBay :)
  4. TheSSJ

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][STABLE] LineageOS 16.0 (unofficial) for ZTE Axon 7 Mini (aka tulip)

Unfortunately the hoster where my build server is located raised the fees and i had no way to download a backup of my data... As i can't afford it now i had to delete everything. With a heavy heart I have to discontinue this great ROM for a great phone..
  5. TheSSJ

Post Bloatware remover for oneplus nord Oos 11

I don't know if this really works, system partition is protected from any tampering. Deactivating shouldn't be a problem, but i don't think it will really remove it, otherwise Android wouldn't boot
  6. TheSSJ

Post So what do people think of the new Android 11 update?

I just flashed the latest hotfix and must say the system got more snappy overall. Really like it
  7. TheSSJ

Post [OnePlus Nord][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

Apparently OOS11.1.1.1 is being rolled out? https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-11-1-1-1-for-the-oneplus-nord.1402283/
  8. TheSSJ

Post Gradual increase of volume for ringtone

Hi, 1) unfortunately there seems to be no option for this 2) when I pair my BT ear pieces, they produce stereo sound, at least I perceive this to be the case. Can you be more specific on this one? Cheers
  9. TheSSJ

Post [OnePlus Nord][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

I guess it's a known issue at OP, this is why they are not giving you the option to change font currently when on Greek language. Pretty sure this will be fixed in the future though
  10. TheSSJ

This is because TWRP is not reporting the device model correctly, the method you used is a valid workaround, but technically flashing the newest version of twrp should fix it Sorry, in the future make sure to mention my username to remind me and my old brain. I am currently building the...
  11. TheSSJ

Post [ROM] LineageOS 14.1 (official)

Currently building the newest version with security patches, will post an update once done
  12. TheSSJ

Post So what do people think of the new Android 11 update?

Unfortunately not, usually Android upgrades (especially with the manufacturer made modifications to UI, system, etc) use up even more resources than in the previous version, so at some point our phones will not be able to handle a stock version of a future Android version. At least LOS etc will...